Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For testing the Streaming problems and stability i suggest the Jungle Biome it showcases complex Streaming problems very fast they're also some other areas and im currently comparing some older results with the newest fixed ones.

Also the Biome is a heavy benchmark in itself due to it's foliage and volumetric transparency render complexity + of course the heavy amount of SSSS going on per pixel.

In the Jungle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wild-Life Paradise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More Spitplay the VFX needs longer screentime overall, some really extreme Spit Scenes are needed where the effect practically never ends anymore :D

what ? what's the problem ? you want some Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung ? ( yes, that's a real word in german XD)
I guess what he meant was Story context and Character Development ;)
Done by some Good writer
Quests are nice but they neither make up a Story and surely they makeup no Character Development over time inside of that Story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
just giving a try to that new udpate stuff... long time no played.

i m stuck between a "meh" and a "wtf"...

meh, because it still feel like not much progress on the game. i still like the new village , new tribal girl and the new poses and stuff. Also the fact that the chars continu to follwo us after the sex end (wich is a good progress) and the fact they go to a specific spot most of time and not move around 24/7.

and a wtf because, why in the fuck did Steve made some poses that require twice the same girls? This is soo fucking weird...
I mean, okay we can change the girls and give new models, skins and all the shit. But still...
Like.. playing a sandwich simulator between 2 shey as Max... wtf? where did this idea come from?
having like 3 Maya to make a sex scene or a triple shey with minotaur... what-the-fuck?

i wouldn't mind if we could actually save the chars we customize and "create", but we can't... soo unless you waste hours all teh time to recreate your chars, you end with triples the same girls to get the scene.
What's the point of that? i don't see any...
Would be better to work thoses pose with 3 differents girls instead of just 1. that would be wayyyy more awesome and would't require to recreate the chars all the time -_-.

no lags on my side, pretty smooth, but heh, every setting put to "low" but only the graphism details/textures thing put to max.

appreciate that we can turn off the physics tho... but i still have seen some stretched ass and tits while one of the Shey model tryed to pass througth a wall. (that was nightmare'ish)

Soo, yeah, basically.. it's a "meh wtf" update to me. But it's okay, i dont ask much anyway.

but hey Steve! I know you read that... soo, try to fix Max and when he have sex with the new tribal girl (i forget her name, she have a leaf mask), his hands litteraly pass completly inside her ass on doggy pose.

chop chop ! go back to work ! :p
When the scene list says 3x Maya + X it means that you need 3 girls that use the same body model as Maya, which are quite a lot.
the same goes for Shaye

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
and a wtf because, why in the fuck did Steve made some poses that require twice the same girls? This is soo fucking weird...
I mean, okay we can change the girls and give new models, skins and all the shit. But still...
Like.. playing a sandwich simulator between 2 shey as Max... wtf? where did this idea come from?
having like 3 Maya to make a sex scene or a triple shey with minotaur... what-the-fuck?

A lot of characters use the same bone structure and are able to have the same animations. Big majority of girls actually can share each-other's animations, so you can have the same scenes with different characters entirely. This system saves a shit ton of time for developers and potentially opens huge opportunities for lewd content.
Shey x Shey is somewhat unique right now, because Shey has different bones scaling (because she is buff), yet currently there are no other girls that use her bones. But in the future they will be able to make more buff girls that would be using her animations as well.

This is a very neat feature that a lot of (if not all of) 3d games use.

exter

May 29, 2017
A lot of characters use the same bone structure and are able to have the same animations. Big majority of girls actually can share each-other's animations, so you can have the same scenes with different characters entirely. This system saves a shit ton of time for developers and potentially opens huge opportunities for lewd content.
Shey x Shey is somewhat unique right now, because Shey has different bones scaling (because she is buff), yet currently there are no other girls that use her bones. But in the future they will be able to make more buff girls that would be using her animations as well.

A little addition to that, Jadeen uses the same animations as Shey.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Phantas
It is also mainly Resource and Performance reason and over the time every of the characters will be replaced with Control Rig they started with Maya and this will allow to share all animations and adapt them directly in Engine with very low resource overhead.
Though the Major problem is Physic Animations and the blending between everything and adaption of it to the complexity of the environment (reacting mostly to the scanned geometry complexity, which is still not working correctly as it should) and correct functioning collision detection that doesn't require a super computer (SDF collision system) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: exter

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
A little addition to that, Jadeen uses the same animations as Shey.
Oh, there is another character already like her? Noice!
Haven't checked the game for a few updates, since I wanted to check it out when more content would be done overall.

Reactions: exter

exter

May 29, 2017
Also, for all those who say: "there are way too many animations for X and not enough for Y". Im pretty sure, that if you have an idea about a pose for whatever character combination, you can go to their twitter/patreon/picarto and suggest them there. Maybe link a picture or video for the pose you would like to see as well.
I once was at a picarto stream and someone suggested the double boobjob animation. Steve liked the idea so much at that time, that he actually started doing that animation immediatly. But don't be an ass about it and be like "do this or do that", no one likes people who do that, especially if it's from people who haven't even supported them yet. And keep in mind, that it is the same here as with everything else on patreon, their supporters have a big influence on their development and the more people suggest certain things, the more likely it is, that those things will be added.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
$100,000 goal:
"At this point we plan to hire leading industry professionals for the following fields:
Senior 2D Concept Design (Inhouse Berlin)
Senior Art Director (Inhouse Berlin) "

Hire a damn writer god damn it!

"we have a game with a huge amount of animations and art but no story or characterization. How should we expand our team?"

"More artists?! :unsure:"

"Perfect!"
We're playing demo test builds. Who says they aren't doing writing behind the scenes? We just get a glorified sex animation viewer... their patreons asked for these to keep them entertained while we wait for the full game.

I dunno how people cannot get past this. The patreons asked for these types of builds, because when they tried to show them the rough drafts and early questing test builds everyone flipped their shit.

Nothing wrong with having more people to speed up the project. Your not gonna get a full fledged fleshed out game every other month. Gonna have to wait for the finished project.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The "Maya" and "Shey" label doesn't mean you have to use those specific characters. Those labels are basically just the body type. "Maya" basically means the girls that are the smaller body type and "Shey" means the girls that are the larger body type.
When the scene list says 3x Maya + X it means that you need 3 girls that use the same body model as Maya, which are quite a lot.
the same goes for Shaye
Well they could have simply mention that instead of just the girl name :/

how i msuppoe to know that maya + maya + maya + max = max with any girl that use maya bones , when on the same list there is some maya + max, tali + max etc.

why not just go like

girl type A + boy type A
girl type B + boy type A
etc.

instead of saying girl name wich make thing confusing -_-

Reactions: cooldude33

loophole1

May 19, 2020
the patch note says that its only fix and sound on maya steps. also for group sex you can see which character can do it in the excel they include in every update
yeah the excel doc (or whatever google calls it) is very helpful. Bring in more Shey_Shey_Max and Tali_Tali_Max!

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Well they could have simply mention that instead of just the girl name :/

how i msuppoe to know that maya + maya + maya + max = max with any girl that use maya bones , when on the same list there is some maya + max, tali + max etc.

why not just go like

girl type A + boy type A
girl type B + boy type A
etc.

instead of saying girl name wich make thing confusing -_-
I agree it is a bit confusing, and I made the same assumption that you did.
But to be fair, in the scenes list, on the top right corner is a list of "shared animations"

known.unknown

Jan 26, 2019
You need to install VC Redist. I think its 2013 or 2008. Either way install both x64 and x86 if you have 64-bit. Search around Microsoft forums for the specific version its a requirement for a lot of applications and games.
Thank you very much. I didn't know what a .dll file was and thought it was a problem with my download because the error message said to re download the application.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019

I thought that those two were using male bones.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Man this game is fantastic, can't believe I've missed this one in the past. I can see this turning into something really special.
Also, never knew I was into furry stuff until now, this game makes it pretty hot lol. The Shey and small monster scenes are my favorite.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
We're playing demo test builds. Who says they aren't doing writing behind the scenes? We just get a glorified sex animation viewer... their patreons asked for these to keep them entertained while we wait for the full game.

I dunno how people cannot get past this. The patreons asked for these types of builds, because when they tried to show them the rough drafts and early questing test builds everyone flipped their shit.

Nothing wrong with having more people to speed up the project. Your not gonna get a full fledged fleshed out game every other month. Gonna have to wait for the finished project.
There's not a single writer full time on their time as far as I can see. So I doubt much writing is getting done. They should have at least a single full time writer on-board, and, in my opinion, a full writing team. I'm not a patron... They can do whatever they want besides. All I'm saying is it seems silly to me.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes