zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018
I am sorry but a few shots of some dark rooms, a few posters and some random people do not make a convincing argument. You can literally do those in any office building in an afternoon with some buddies. Dont be naive. The only argument one can and should bring are results, and there are none.

Yes the models decent. Yes the animations are great. I can and do appreciate that. Yes, one should make as much money out of something fair. Take for example (a very good one) Breeder of Nephelym, which has way, way more content&gameplay (albeit pretty bad animations compared to WL) and is developed by one guy. But in WL, in 2 years nothing has changed, its the same skeletons, the same models with minor variations, the same animations with minor variations etc. What was added as a major content patch ? The instanced jungle ? You can literally replicate that level in less than an hour. The shitty outdoor "fisherman villager" that forces a GTX 1060 to stutter and drop to 20 fps ? Adeptus Steve if you are reading this, and I know you probably are, tell me, did you bother checking the MS before and after you spammed the foliage tool in there ? What did you do about it, besides disabling shadows, which let me tell you, does very little to nothing. Why is the packaged build so damn large ? It's like half of GTA V was at launch. There is literally nothing that can justify that huge size.

If there are all those people working at the project, what are they doing ? Jacking off all day ? A team of 3-4 people with moderate experience could easily replicate the *whole* game within a month, at the very most, if they worked fulltime, and if they had a lot of experience they would make it much less buggy too.

I`m just stating my opinion. I dont mind if someone disagrees - you can come here and explain to me, if you like or have time, why I am wrong, why the game textures are super fucked up, why the MS is extremely high, why there is a complete lack of content and just recycling old stuff and so on for a game that is supposed to be developed by a bunch of guys.. because at the moment it doesnt even seem its being actively developed by a single person, more like SoloSteve here working part-time at this project

PS2 Graphics:

p.s whats with that huge macro variation on the ground, Steve, wow
100% agree !!!!!!

Dec 13, 2019
If they are really working on creating game (not just sex simulator), they could provide more information on development process. To provide goals for the nearest future. As it is now - it's indeed milking patrons. Though as it seems patrons are happy with what they get - there is no "stimulus" for dev to change anything. / to be fair, just had to go and check their patreon goals for funding. 10k monthly was supposed to allow to provide release period for final product. It's 90k monthly now and no clear date at all.
looks pretty simple to me: they are delaying the release date and the programming itself on purpose i think... it's some sort of "strategy": adding few stuff once in a blue moon just to pretend they are working on it and in the maintime grabbing as much dinero as they can. what i really can't understan is why the patreon community is happy with it, i'm speechless...

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
looks pretty simple to me: they are delaying the release date and the programming itself on purpose i think... it's some sort of "strategy": adding few stuff once in a blue moon just to pretend they are working on it and in the maintime grabbing as much dinero as they can. what i really can't understan is why the patreon community is happy with it, i'm speechless...
My only guess, that after spending big amount of money already - they can only believe that it is a project, which will bring results. As it is now - I doubt that

Dec 13, 2019
Let's hope the devs will listen to the fanbase community... as for resourses to build the game they are plenty, they should have no problem in engage some professional programmers if they need it.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I am sorry but a few shots of some dark rooms, a few posters and some random people do not make a convincing argument. You can literally do those in any office building in an afternoon with some buddies. Dont be naive. The only argument one can and should bring are results, and there are none.
Why would they lie about having a team? Again I am not sticking up for the devs as I do believe very little has been done in the last couple of years but still setting up that entire video just to convince some patreons when they didn't need convincing in the first place as they have been pulling over 100k for a while.

That's some real tin foil hat shit you got going on mate.

Breeder of Nephelym, which has way, way more content&gameplay
More content sure but it's models and animations are terrible but again I agree WL is severely lacking in content and it's concerning.

It's like half of GTA V was at launch
Dude GTA V was like 90-100GB, this is barely 15GB? Your starting to lose it. Also UE4 games are known to be quite large even with early alphas as it's mostly engine resources taking up the space.

PS2 Graphics:
That jungle level is definitely rough but that pic is with low graphics settings cmon man, and PS2 graphics I think your highly exaggerating. This is PS2 graphics

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
now tell me how do i download it? i tried nopy and it takes 10 min but when i start the game it gives me an audio problem, so i tried to download it with mega and it tells me 15 min but after 10 min it tells me that i can't download it anymore, i tried filesupload but it tells me 12 hours, I tried with mixdrop and it tells me 3 hours. I can't understand why with such heavy games they don't use torrents.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
now tell me how do i download it? i tried nopy and it takes 10 min but when i start the game it gives me an audio problem, so i tried to download it with mega and it tells me 15 min but after 10 min it tells me that i can't download it anymore, i tried filesupload but it tells me 12 hours, I tried with mixdrop and it tells me 3 hours. I can't understand why with such heavy games they don't use torrents.
Mega has a 5gb limit, and then you need to wait ~5 hours for it to reset. You'll have to install it on your computer if you want to download more than 5gb.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Mega has a 5gb limit, and then you need to wait ~5 hours for it to reset. You'll have to install it on your computer if you want to download more than 5gb.
mega only has 5 gb? and if I wait 5 hours does it reset or restart from where it stopped?

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
So how modder friendly is this game?

Can you import models? can we get characters from other games?

I would like to use the overwatch girls, or elizabeth from bioshock, is it possible?

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Shit I'm not complaining at all, great project, just asking if mods or custom characters could be made

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
truth is 2020 pretty much every adult/hentai game dev is behind in schedule or releasing small builds with barely any content

even techo brake slowed down...

also how do you reshade this game?? i have seen some screens it makes this game look ever better

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
also how do you reshade this game?? i have seen some screens it makes this game look ever better
Just install Reshade as per normal only thing you need to do is make sure it's DX11 and select the exe within the WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64 folder instead of the exe in the main folder.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes