vncd

Dec 31, 2019
ou can't mod it at this point but you can customize your character as far as skin color, tans, makeup, hair and clothing goes. Press "I" to open up the customize menu, it also has poses, press "O" for clothing, you can mix and match any way you want. And just in case you've missed it, press "T" to bring up a list of other characters to spawn.
Yeah I know, almost all my characters are customized now, big tiddies and tanlines, but I'm saying actual mods would help the game, see how SDT is like a decade old and still going thanks to the community

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
So how modder friendly is this game?

Can you import models? can we get characters from other games?

I would like to use the overwatch girls, or elizabeth from bioshock, is it possible?
Game is barely a tech demo at this moment..
Forget about Mods :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: srg91

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Man...idk but its not about mods...but how was writed before...the game is to bad for what I expected...you have good characters texture and quality but like the imagine are so bluried...isnt so tested for a good vision (sorry for my eng, isnt my primare languge)
Untitled.png Like "bitch wtf" :DDD

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Tattooes takes some more time.
View attachment 903852
Is it supposed to be Leah Obscure i think both can't really live without each other seeing they are bound together by symbolism ?

VAM = Virt-A-Mate. But the one suggesting you that, makes it sound simpler than it is. VAM is basicly a posing and animation software, which can be used on desktop or virtual reality. The posibilities to create scenes are there and basicly only limited by what your pc can handle, but it is in no shape or form something you can simply run to have a sexscene playing without downloading additional stuff. You will have to put some effort into it first to learn and understand how the program works to adapt scenes to your preference.
Nevertheless, it is worth looking in to if you got some time on your hands, but as said, if you start using it for the first time you will end up frustrated if you think you can simply start it up and fap to some sexy scenes.
VAM is more it is a Crazy Experiment ontop of Unity, by many talented people, it can hardly be compared with anything it's a Realtime Creative Workflow tool with many possibilities for Character Creation with main Focus on VR Presence and Creation Tasks.
It is extremely complex and it brings any PC to it's limits as one of it's major points is to be as much as possible Realistic Physics driven in any part of the characters complexity including fully Dynamic Physics Animations and it's own Keyframe and Mocap Animation Workflow.
It is no Game as itself but due to it's complex logic you can make Games inside of it " In that way you can compare it with Media Molecules fantastic DREAMS just not as kid friendly"

If you would visualize VAM it would be this, you being Leah and Alissa your Creation

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I really don't think they are going to add 2 characters into update, might be for 10$ build which approximately will come out a week later.

P.S All resources spent on KNIFE COMBAT :sneaky:
KNIFE COMBAT looks straight out of those pre fabricated animations you'd see in those asset flipped unity games.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Just to clear up any confusion, this game is updated every other month, or at least they try to, they release a preview build for the $25 patrons to stamp out the bugs for the $10 version which usually release 1-2 weeks later, the $10 build contains fixes and more animations, the preview build is expected tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes