suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
Btw, how does Max look like now? It seems like they "updated" him. Anyone got an pic of ingame max? I don't trust concept art.
its one of videos from recent news, it looks like concept art so i think its it.
don't have any confirmation outside of this outfit so there's a chance it's a partially updated look.

1605886977619.png

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
rip then even if links get shared you'll take them down :(
Ig I just have to keep pressing F5 lmao
They are surprisingly very cool with getting ripped off so long as we don't use their patreon links. They are a very cool team and do amazing work. Obviously they'd rather nobody did that, but that's simply an unrealistic expectation with the Internet.

Reactions: war12321 and srg91

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
I do keep an eye on the links because we dont want our direct uploads to be shared.

I think you guys just need to wait for someone to reupload it. wont take long I guess..
while having on mind that there is literally "import to my mega" button yea i think it will not take long, but having previous experiences in mind i will still say around 2 days ;)

no one can blaim mega fer beeing too good :D

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
They are surprising very cool with getting ripped off so long as we don't use their patreon links. They are a very cool team and do amazing work.
honestly yes, i would preffer to buy it but price is way too high for my budget ;/
i will definitly buy it at official release :)

synchrozz

Dec 30, 2018
I do keep an eye on the links because we dont want our direct uploads to be shared.

I think you guys just need to wait for someone to reupload it. wont take long I guess..
Hi could you share some info with us. Are you guys planning to add any animations into 10$ build?
Asking because last 10$ build didn't include new anims.
Thanks in advance.

Nov 14, 2020
They are surprisingly very cool with getting ripped off so long as we don't use their patreon links. They are a very cool team and do amazing work. Obviously they'd rather nobody did that, but that's simply an unrealistic expectation with the Internet.
yea I mean as someone paying no money when I get to play such an awesome game for free , I have no complaints

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
we are not "cool" with it, but we dont joined the games industrie for no reason(nerds who grew up on certain websites). we know at least to some extend how the intrawebz works and accept our fate.

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
we are not "cool" with it, but we dont joined the games industrie for no reason(nerds who grew up on certain websites). we know at least to some extend how the intrawebz works and accept our fate.
understable and no one is blaming you for it, we are to blame.
but honestly with soo much content locked within free build there is no other way to have it ;P
otherwise i would just wait for public release.
i hope it will change in future tho.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
what is acutally more sad, we hoenstly do put all the funding and energie in the production and stuff needs to be iterated and a lot of systems we cant just yet put in the game but then reading all the utter nonsense sometimes sucks. Steve and I (founders of Wild Life/CVN (company created with the birth of wild life) are reading pretty much each day what people want to "express" here :)

not to mention we are exposing us to the stigma of creating adult games within the industry

Scramble

Jan 30, 2018

I really respect the acceptance of piracy. It feels much more understanding of how the internet works. I can agree not to use the direct upload links, seems like the least I can do, aside from putting in a good word with all the perverts I know with more money than me. And when I'm in a better spot, I'll go ahead and pledge too!

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
That's fair.

I guess by cool I meant that other devs waste tons of hours thinking of every little way to stop people from reupping it and it negatively impacts their dev process. You guys, while I'm sure are still annoyed about the ripping, are still lazer focused on your goals and hitting your milestones whereas others end up stuck in a rut trying to combat an issue that has been around since the Internet became public.

I was a supporter for a little while and then the pandemic hit and I haven't really had spare cash to just give away as every month is a struggle to maintain the cost of living alone, but at this point I am awaiting the release on whatever platform you drop this on and it will be a day one purchase for me.

I wish you all the best on your continued process and solid success as you elevate adult based games into the next tier for gaming.

EDIT
About the people spewing the nonsense.

Just gotta keep your head up and ignore them as they obviously don't know enough about anything to give their armchair opinion in a field they're completely clueless about. You guys put in an extreme amount of work in each update even if it's not all visually able to be seen by the naked eye. They don't understand all the work that goes into each and ever build as they can only know about what they see with their eyes as they lack the understanding of all that goes on under the hood.

They think game deving at the level your team does is as simple as their little pixel indie dev games. You guys are a small team doing a big publisher teams level of deving and it really shows to those of us that understand it.

Also that stigma doesn't stand a chance, you guys will knock it out of the park I have no doubt.

Last edited:

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
what is acutally more sad, we hoenstly do put all the funding and energie in the production and stuff needs to be iterated and a lot of systems we cant just yet put in the game but then reading all the utter nonsense sometimes sucks. Steve and I (founders of Wild Life/CVN (company created with the birth of wild life) are reading the pretty much each day what people want to "express" here :)

not to mention we are exposing us to the stigma of creating adult games within the industrie
i am aware of that and i can't even comprehend how much time and energy it costs.
all i am capable of doing to help you tho is to pay lowest patreon tier which i do monthly ;/
if i could i would buy it no doubt about it.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Im pretty positive we have a game ready for release at some point, there is a lot of cool stuff getting announced soon also who joined the team since starting the year.

as long people enjoy the game when its released is cool for us (hopefully buying the copy hehe)

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes