marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Of course that's assuming they did not add or modify a significant amount of stuff.
Well they rewrote the entire code base of the game since then, so technically they did change and modify almost everything that can bug around.

PS: You can enter windowed mode by using the alt+enter and then windowskey+arrows to move the window around screens.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Nobody knows but most likely some time today.

It's fucking huge so even if someone is getting it now it's going to take a while to download and then upload.
What makes you say it's fucking huge? We've only heard estimates of how many animations there will be in the game. And even then, animations alone will not increase the size of the game by much. The models and especially textures will, though.

Pepe Le Pew will most likely get it today
That would be awesome. I want to be optimistic, but I should be careful. There's no guarantee.

PS: you can use the multiquote feature so you don't have to post multiple comments in order to reply to multiple people.

Apr 8, 2018
As much as I want to be a realist, there is nothing that tells me that the next build will be full of bugs. It's supposed to be like the September build from last year; an animation show-off build. And I don't think they can mess up with that a whole lot. So I'm gonna be optimistic for now. Of course that's assuming they did not add or modify a significant amount of stuff.

Also, the $25 build is currently uploading Steve said on Patreon.

Hopefully there will be someone around to share the build once it's live.
adeptus said himself the 25$ release is a release with lot of bug (that's why it's called a "test" version)

25$ has been release though, so we will see :)

Reactions: 156_163_146_167
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes