156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I would recommend, not to take any date, that might have come up in one of the streams, as a fixed date for a release. Else people will start screaming about scam and whatnot if there might not be a release today.
I'm sure as soon as they got something they will let the patreons know.
My thoughts exactly. Whenever any developer in this area of work, H games specifically, throw around a potential release date, just take it with a grain of salt. Even if there is an official announcement for a deadline, still take it with a grain of salt. It's not often that I see H games actually deliver on the date they said they would.

Could you use a spoiler tag, please? Not just to keep the size of the post down, but also for those that rather have more of a surprise when the new build actually is released.

Reactions: Prick

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
the stream is on
some info being passed on
tl:dr: no build today

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
They are starting lose lose quite a few patreons, maybe it will go back up after the next build.
Probably many patrons that expected to get a build out of it, but were let down by the delay. This is often why it's better to wait for a release of a demo before actually pledging in my opinion. Because unless the developer uses a different way of distributing the demo, you can get the past demos after pledging anyway.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, all the poor $25 per month patrons who have waited almost an entire year for a build, which doesn't even necessarily improve the game. Just another showcase. I'm probably going to remove my patronage after this release, simply because they may not release again for another year. They have a team now, they should be releasing builds or update patches at a steady rate. Even if it's just new animations. That's how you keep your patrons.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

tallguy199

May 23, 2017
I mean, I don't want to see this game fail. But its hard to justify supporting it with its current scheduling. They are still very very early in development with their current ambitions, and for all we know they could just drop it at any time like almost every other patreon game. If they start doing month and a half updates like they say, maybe.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes