tallguy199

May 23, 2017
the release is tomorrow (if everything go well) :eazyHype:
A few weeks back Steve said that they were aiming for late August or early September. A few days age they were aiming to release the next build on the 29th or 30th of August. And yesterday or the day before someone said that they will probably release it on the 29th, which is today.

Also, if you scrolled up just a bit:
Looks like everything didn't go well lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
As far as I'm concerned the "deadline" of 29/30 August was never set in stone. I'm still going to go with late September, personally, like I said before:
Last I heard of it, it was late August to early September. So I'm putting myself in the mindset of late September. That way I'm more likely to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes that was a week ago but a few days ago in one of his streams he mentioned aiming for the 29-30th
Well then, maybe we'll get lucky sometime today. (At least the $25 patrons will, and if they decide to share for everyone else.) I'm on the $10 tier, so I won't be getting my legit copy anyway :'(

D

Deleted member 122097

What if he sends it out as a private message to the $25 patreons so it’s less likely to leak out 0.o
If someone is a 25$ patron to leak it he could also leak it then.
It would also make it less likely that someone gets the 25$ level to get the new demo right away.

MeeboBeebo

Aug 30, 2018
As far as I'm concerned the "deadline" of 29/30 August was never set in stone. I'm still going to go with late September, personally, like I said before:
Again he said he was on track to the 29'th on the 27'th stream.

It's not going to be another month.

I’m just saying it’s possible he changed his policy on it. But it’s also very likely it’s not ready yet.
We'll i'd just like some communication since he hasn't posted on Patreon in 9 days

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
We'll i'd just like some communication since he hasn't posted on Patreon in 9 days
Lol, then go pay for his work, and ask him whats up yourself.
And nobody ever said september was the official release, but there is some conflicting data.

1. According to a user, "3 days ago the release was on schedule."
2. According to post from 7 days ago, "1-2 weeks for $25 patrons (1 week now.)

If none of the $25 patrons decide to share, you will have to wait for the $10 patrons to share, which will cost an additional two weeks.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What if he sends it out as a private message to the $25 patreons so it’s less likely to leak out 0.o
I don't see how distributing it through private messages reduces the chance of it being leaked. The person that's leaking it will get the build in either scenario.
I asked him 3 days ago and he said he was on schedule.
Evidently not, since someone said that his schedule was to release it the 29th. But if his actual schedule was the 29 OR the 30th, then he would have today to release it still.

MeeboBeebo

Aug 30, 2018
I don't see how distributing it through private messages reduces the chance of it being leaked. The person that's leaking it will get the build in either scenario.

Evidently not, since someone said that his schedule was to release it the 29th. But if his actual schedule was the 29 OR the 30th, then he would have today to release it still.
Hopefully it's out today

exter

May 29, 2017
The only thing we can do is wait and see. The fact that there hasn't been an update this monday suggests, that they are close to finishing something. Maybe they haven't updated yet because of the shitstorm, that happend with the last buggy build and now they want to make a better first impression. And for that they are extra careful about any infos they spill.

I would recommend, not to take any date, that might have come up in one of the streams, as a fixed date for a release. Else people will start screaming about scam and whatnot if there might not be a release today.
I'm sure as soon as they got something they will let the patreons know.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes