156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
at last by the way is their going to be a story mode or the same, just fuck and fly around?
Steve has said a few times on stream that it will be like last year's (it's already been that long) September build. So unless something has changed in the meantime, and they somehow are ready to show more of the actual gameplay and story, I'll assume it's another one of their "tech demo" style builds.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
What exactly does that mean? You mean builds for lower tiers after 1.5 months, or just more builds (like builds with gameplay and such) every 1.5 months? And I assume you heard this on the stream?
He said he wanted to try to realse builds every month or so after this one. Something like making one release about art content and the next one about gameplay content, and so on. He worded it quite carefully with lots of "hopefully" and "if all goes well" so I dont take anything for granted.

KingOfTheRetards

Aug 22, 2018
What exactly does that mean? You mean builds for lower tiers after 1.5 months, or just more builds (like builds with gameplay and such) every 1.5 months? And I assume you heard this on the stream?
Every release they will release gameplay/animations followed by the other one the following release.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pretty sure that's from spongebob. End here, stop cluttering the thread.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is the update coming today or next month on 29 ?
A few weeks back Steve said that they were aiming for late August or early September. A few days age they were aiming to release the next build on the 29th or 30th of August. And yesterday or the day before someone said that they will probably release it on the 29th, which is today.

Also, if you scrolled up just a bit:
the release is tomorrow (if everything go well) :eazyHype:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hate to bear bad news, but a comment from Steve 6 days ago,
"Build should probably be read sometime in the next 1-2 weeks for the 25$ patrons. Cant guarantee it tho as our coder is off sick :/"
This means the lower tier patrons won't be getting a build until later september or even october. Sigh.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"Build should probably be read sometime in the next 1-2 weeks for the 25$ patrons. Cant guarantee it tho as our coder is off sick :/"
This means the lower tier patrons won't be getting a build until later september or even october. Sigh.
Can't say I didn't see this coming from a mile away.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The 25$ build was shared here in the past as well, so there may still be hope. But his coder being sick is more of a concern. Is he still?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The 25$ build was shared here in the past as well, so there may still be hope. But his coder being sick is more of a concern. Is he still?
No idea, no responses after that, so being one week after (tomorrow) I would hope he is doing well by now.
No official post that says there is any delay, but all we can do is hope it's not by much.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Stop supporting this scam.
You call it a scam, I call it an over engineered tech demo.
If it doesn't interest you, don't support it, nuff said.

Unless of course you have some outstanding evidence to support your claim?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Skinnerlookingdownindisgust.jpg
A lot of boys thirsty for some animations, huh? I mean it is the biggest update in almost a year but maybe they ought to just cut back the game portion and make it an animation viewer. It does seem to be a little too ambitious.

I really want to see this succeed as a game though. Other than a heavily modded skyrim (and I supposed sims 3, to an extent) how many open world fully 3d lewd games are there?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes