Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh for real? thanks for the info. well, when sex0 first came out the creator clearly stated that it will be much more hardware hungry, especially with all the mods one should apply to get same result as in his pics he has shown.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
oh for real? thanks for the info. well, when sex0 first came out the creator clearly stated that it will be much more hardware hungry, especially with all the mods one should apply to get same result as in his pics he has shown.
I didn't inspect the mod in detail, but I don't know what would cause much papyrus stress.

Yeah, I've closely followed the skyrim modding scene over at Loverlab for quite some years. Even started to write my own mods and scripts at some point.
That's btw something I would recommend to get the best experience. Learn the basics to mod yourself. It makes mod handling easier and when you think "Oh this feature would be nice", then you write it yourself :D

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I didn't inspect the mod in detail, but I don't know what would cause much papyrus stress.
well the graphic mods he used to make his own mod more "appealing" are the ones who cost a lot of ressources.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
well the graphic mods he used to make his own mod more "appealing" are the ones who cost a lot of ressources.
Yeah, that's for sure :D
0sex is good, but it lacks some integration. And a climax. I prefer sexlab. Even if it's missing the direct player input in the act. But Sexlab Separate Orgasm gives you at least some input to do.

Reactions: Daxter250

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Agree

I'm really curious about the next update. It seems there are many new animations. And also new NPCs.
A good thing is, if I remember the patreon post right, that they start to implement penetration and climax stages. That was something I missed in the last builds.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Agree

I'm really curious about the next update. It seems there are many new animations. And also new NPCs.
A good thing is, if I remember the patreon post right, that they start to implement penetration and climax stages. That was something I missed in the last builds.
Steve has indeed stated on his streams that he will be working on penetration and climax animations. In fact, he wants to animate the whole process from idle to climax for two male characters. One human and the other a beast.

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
I dont know why but when i try sex scene characters just dont move, is a bug or the game is like that?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I dont know why but when i try sex scene characters just dont move, is a bug or the game is like that?
You mean in the latest build? That's "intentional". Not all of those poses are animated, but some of them are. You can cycle through the poses, however. I forget which keys you use for it, though.

If you want more scenes, try the September build.

Reactions: BitaWT

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
You mean in the latest build? That's "intentional". Not all of those poses are animated, but some of them are. You can cycle through the poses, however. I forget which keys you use for it, though.

If you want more scenes, try the September build.
Thanks good man

exter

May 29, 2017
Update ? latest build is a 30/07
Thx :)
there is no new build. January is still the most up to date one and the September build is still the one with the most stuff in it. Both can be found on the first page.

The next build can be expected end of August (thats what one of the developers said)

Edit: maybe there is some confusion going on since one of the very first builds came out 30/07/17

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

DrSithis

Feb 20, 2018
there is no new build. January is still the most up to date one and the September build is still the one with the most stuff in it. Both can be found on the first page.

The next build can be expected end of August (thats what one of the developers said)

Edit: maybe there is some confusion going on since one of the very first builds came out 30/07/17
Oki sorry I had to read badly.
Thx for informations :)

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Could somebody explain what I should be downloading to play this? There's a few builds and they're all pretty sizeable files. I'm assuming the Christmas thing is a separate one off, like the DoD episode? Then there's the main links in OP for most recent, but what's the deal with September build? Is it just more stable than the most recent version because it's older or? Either way the one I did try was pretty cool for a demo, looks amazing.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Could somebody explain what I should be downloading to play this? There's a few builds and they're all pretty sizeable files. I'm assuming the Christmas thing is a separate one off, like the DoD episode? Then there's the main links in OP for most recent, but what's the deal with September build? Is it just more stable than the most recent version because it's older or? Either way the one I did try was pretty cool for a demo, looks amazing.
The September build has more content, pretty much. It doesn't have any gameplay, since it's mainly a tech demo showcasing the animations. But what little gameplay there is in the most recent demo is pretty disappointing. There are poses in the new demo that are not in the September build, but most of those are simply that, poses. Not even animated.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes