LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
This is completely unrelated to the argument above as I've always wanted to say this about the game having played it since the first build. I encourage you to support this game if you wish to do so *but* even though the animations are smoother I personally doubt they'll manage to beat a Skyrim riddled with adult mods well put together (it's fantastic). It takes quite the effort learning how to make it work while having the game be relatively stable but imo it's basically the type of game the devs seem to be going for and it's certainly gonna take you way less than waiting for an update.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This is completely unrelated to the argument above as I've always wanted to say this about the game having played it since the first build. I encourage you to support this game if you wish to do so *but* even though the animations are smoother I personally doubt they'll manage to beat a Skyrim riddled with adult mods well put together (it's fantastic). It takes quite the effort learning how to make it work while having the game be relatively stable but imo it's basically the type of game the devs seem to be going for and it's certainly gonna take you way less than waiting for an update.
I kind of agree with you, definitely for now although who knows how far this project will go in terms of depth and scope. However the main problem I have with Skyrim mods is the ever present and annoying fact of downloading each one individually, unless someone is kind enough to put them all together into a pack. And then the act of installing them, etc. On top of all that, the annoyance's that can come from mod's conflicting with one another and causing crashes. Usually I find most of the adult mods are usually pretty good in this manner and don't conflict with one another that often, or if they do it's pretty obvious which ones it is. Still though, it can be annoyance. For convenience, I'd say this game is likely better solely for that reason. In the end however I'd say choose whichever one you're likely to enjoy more. I myself am too lazy to go through the trouble of installing skyrim then searching for all the mods, etc.

Reactions: LokiRF

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
I kind of agree with you, definitely for now although who knows how far this project will go in terms of depth and scope. However the main problem I have with Skyrim mods is the ever present and annoying fact of downloading each one individually, unless someone is kind enough to put them all together into a pack. And then the act of installing them, etc. On top of all that, the annoyance's that can come from mod's conflicting with one another and causing crashes. Usually I find most of the adult mods are usually pretty good in this manner and don't conflict with one another that often, or if they do it's pretty obvious which ones it is. Still though, it can be annoyance. For convenience, I'd say this game is likely better solely for that reason. In the end however I'd say choose whichever one you're likely to enjoy more. I myself am too lazy to go through the trouble of installing skyrim then searching for all the mods, etc.
Yes, it takes a long time but I generally do two different playthroughs as 'normal' mods are way more stable (god bless Mod Organizer). There are tools that point out most conflicts and once you get the gist of it, it's relatively easy. I just wanted to put this out there because there might be people who enjoy these sort of games and never even tried Skyrim.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, it takes a long time but I generally do two different playthroughs as 'normal' mods are way more stable (god bless Mod Organizer). There are tools that point out most conflicts and once you get the gist of it, it's relatively easy. I just wanted to put this out there because there might be people who enjoy these sort of games and never even tried Skyrim.
Yeah that's fair, no harm in that!

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
What are your go to adult mods for skyrim? But yeah, skyrim is still a different pair of shoes than our project. I think there is not much base to compare them. I would still like to see the animations tho :))

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
What are your go to adult mods for skyrim? But yeah, skyrim is still a different pair of shoes than our project. I think there is not much base to compare them. I would still like to see the animations tho :))
Overloaded with as many fetishes as possible. I don't know if you've ever tried them, but animation-wise I could link you a post from a different forum that listed most of the better ones - might be a source of inspiration
(if this is considered as advertising or whatver I will remove the link). The rest of them are either BDSM's, quests/storylines, pregnancies and what not.
Other than Sexlab as a framework there's also 0Sex which has seamless top notch ones but is mostly consensual (or was last time I checked it out)

Reactions: Guuii

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I also agree with that.Skyrim is by far the best adult game if you know what you're doing.It has some of the most in-depth mechanics and a big variety of mods that fetish ppl love.And wait till VR mods arrive:test:

Also "unless someone is kind enough to put them all together into a pack" that you(Emperor)said is impossible.That's usually what the lazy people say.I've been modding skyrim for the past 3 years and the 1st thing i learned was that none plays the game the same way.For example,even if you get a pack of mods from someone you might want to add another mod on top of that and that might ruin your game.Think of modding skyrim as a pyramid card game,no matter how strong the foundation is a false placement on the top will bring down the hole thing,you get my meaning?
And other than that people dont do package mods because if you download it and you happen to have problems you'll go whine on the guy that made it and that's annoying.:FeelsBadMan: That's one of the reasons at least.
Anyway i hopped in cuz i saw Skyrim,bb:HeyGuys:

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
i havent playin this since last years ,can i ask why it has less contents than before ?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Also "unless someone is kind enough to put them all together into a pack" that you(Emperor)said is impossible.That's usually what the lazy people say.I've been modding skyrim for the past 3 years and the 1st thing i learned was that none plays the game the same way.For example,even if you get a pack of mods from someone you might want to add another mod on top of that and that might ruin your game.Think of modding skyrim as a pyramid card game,no matter how strong the foundation is a false placement on the top will bring down the hole thing,you get my meaning?
And other than that people dont do package mods because if you download it and you happen to have problems you'll go whine on the guy that made it and that's annoying.:FeelsBadMan: That's one of the reasons at least.
Anyway i hopped in cuz i saw Skyrim,bb:HeyGuys:
yeah I get that putting mods together into a pack is anywhere from impossible to very difficult, but like I said, I'm one of those lazy people so meh.

Reactions: Xazz
Jul 2, 2017
I'd like to try out Skyrim, but I'm too lazy to go through the modding process... I have a history of bad experience with modding games.. It is not that I do it wrong (I guess), my shit always breaks after I add 2 mods.. I remember adding mods to GTA SA, Minecraft etc. It was a huge pain in the ass.. you have 40 mods, you add another one.. the game doesn't work.. you try to revert.. still doesn't work.. oh I guess I need a fresh install and install those 40 mods again..

If it was as easy as Download -> Install -> Play, I'd do it.. but it is never that easy...

I've managed to record some of the animations from the stream just now. This is just a very small look at what's coming in the next build. :O

The dev will post an update with other #nsfw animations very soon! 1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif

Also for those who want some numbers.. this is how many animations are done SO FAR.. you should probably expect even more..
004_Screenshot.jpg

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I'd like to try out Skyrim, but I'm too lazy to go through the modding process... I have a history of bad experience with modding games.. It is not that I do it wrong (I guess), my shit always breaks after I add 2 mods.. I remember adding mods to GTA SA, Minecraft etc. It was a huge pain in the ass.. you have 40 mods, you add another one.. the game doesn't work.. you try to revert.. still doesn't work.. oh I guess I need a fresh install and install those 40 mods again..

If it was as easy as Download -> Install -> Play, I'd do it.. but it is never that easy...
Modding Skyrim is very easy with the mod managers these days,afaik the games you mention need to drag and drop files in the game folder to make it work(never tried them).Anyway,in order to mod skyrim properly you will inevitably have to go through the trial and error process,watch alot of videos on how to start so you can get your bearings and continue with the trial and error shit.Cant say how long it will take to learn how to mod but i guess it also depends on how much you want to invest in modding.For me it was/is worth it.I've also noticed that some people have it as a hobby,they enjoy just modding the game rather than playing.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
that is not the only new thing.. it just one part that most people care about.. for other plot & story related stuff you can check out his patreon.. he does weekly updates there
There is no plot integrated yet right?Because thats what im waiting for.
Also can someone send me the link for the streaming channel?

D

Deleted member 8085

I've managed to record some of the animations from the stream just now. This is just a very small look at what's coming in the next build. :O

The dev will post an update with other #nsfw animations very soon! View attachment 126528 View attachment 126529 View attachment 126530 View attachment 126531

Also for those who want some numbers.. this is how many animations are done SO FAR.. you should probably expect even more..
View attachment 126544
>60-70

motherofgod.jpg

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There is no plot integrated yet right?Because thats what im waiting for.
Also can someone send me the link for the streaming channel?

One thing has been bothering me about your comments. You don't follow your punctuation like periods and commas with a space. Just thought I'd let you know.

Reactions: Xazz

parepithe

Jan 30, 2018
What's the current build of this?
It's not 01-18. There is 04-18 out on some sites...

But what is the official newest? Or when will it come?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes