exter

May 29, 2017
he's "streaming" right now... actually its just a loop of videos of a lot of new animations atm since hes gone to eat something and stuff. after that he'll continue making more animations

Reactions: soVeryMuchAnonymous
Jul 2, 2017

Great chance to look at some of the animations.. he left a playlist of recordings playing while he is AFK.. it will loop through a bunch of animations previews!

he's "streaming" right now... actually its just a loop of videos of a lot of new animations atm since hes gone to eat something and stuff. after that he'll continue making more animations
Oh lol.. that was literally at same milisecond as me..

Reactions: exter
D

Deleted member 459490

Few more weeks he said before next update is out.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Few more weeks he said before next update is out. Can't wait.
On streams he has said that it's probably going to be the end of August or early September. And that build will be similar to the previous September build (crazy to think that's almost a year ago now), with a bunch of animations you can view. This time there are many, many more animations from what I could gather.

Reactions: konstantin2547

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Oke weird question maybe but were is all the content it had a year ago? Now I can only roam the world, how do you get the showed content pages back?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Oke weird question maybe but were is all the content it had a year ago? Now I can only roam the world, how do you get the showed content pages back?
The content that was there a year ago is still there in the build from a year ago. There should be a download link to the September build of last year linked in the original post.

Depending on which "pages back" you are talking about, those may be from the streams and previews. In that case, those will come in the upcoming build late August or early September.

Reactions: Spot123

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
I am confused why there are mannnnny versions ,and which one is good and is it a story mood or just 1 scene and done

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I am confused why there are mannnnny versions ,and which one is good and is it a story mood or just 1 scene and done
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two versions. The September 2017 build, and the current one on the first page. The first has a lot of animations with various characters, and the second has a little bit of story and gameplay (if you could call it that) and some animations with one partner.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Overloaded with as many fetishes as possible. I don't know if you've ever tried them, but animation-wise I could link you a post from a different forum that listed most of the better ones - might be a source of inspiration
(if this is considered as advertising or whatver I will remove the link). The rest of them are either BDSM's, quests/storylines, pregnancies and what not.
Other than Sexlab as a framework there's also 0Sex which has seamless top notch ones but is mostly consensual (or was last time I checked it out)
oh jeah, without sexlab you can't do shit in skyrim ^^. btw. 0sex is quite hardware hungry and difficult to install.

what i like about 0sex however is, that they made the whole model a bit more lively. i think they even advertised that the labia reacts automatically to anything to wants get "inside" ^^. i hope this form of modding will be further developed into models and ragdolls being able to automatically react to things poking on 'em xD. so far, if you don't animate precisely and don't have put up really good invisible walls you will have clippings... and that looks ugly as hell when the guy penetrates her leg or whatever.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
oh jeah, without sexlab you can't do shit in skyrim ^^. btw. 0sex is quite hardware hungry and difficult to install.

what i like about 0sex however is, that they made the whole model a bit more lively. i think they even advertised that the labia reacts automatically to anything to wants get "inside" ^^. i hope this form of modding will be further developed into models and ragdolls being able to automatically react to things poking on 'em XD. so far, if you don't animate precisely and don't have put up really good invisible walls you will have clippings... and that looks ugly as hell when the guy penetrates her leg or whatever.
That's such a flawed argument, it's like saying that without RPGM 80% of the H-Games wouldn't exist. Mods are obviously hardware hungry depending on their complexity and getting into adult modding is difficult as is, I doubt 0sex would pose any sort of problem to someone who's gotten that far.
Truth is, I doubt it would take that long for another framework to appear assuming Sexlab would've never been made because what the modding community lacks the most are animators not programmers/scripters. This is mostly what Fallout 4's adult modders are struggling with.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
0sex is hardware hungry compared to other mods...even the creator of the mod stated it, especially if you have the exam same mods as he has in order to get the same results (a no...not every mod needs a higher spec req than the vanilla game...and others need even higher specs than other mods).

can't say anything of the rest you wrote 'cause i simply don't understand ya comparison there.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
(...) i think they even advertised that the labia reacts automatically to anything to wants get "inside" ^^. (...)
Labia that reacts to penetration isn't part of 0sex. It's a special body mod with that has physics applied to that area. It also only works in the legendary edition, since special edition uses a new hdt system that handles collision different. Atm it's looked into it to get this working with the new system.

I won't call 0sex hardware hungry. At least there is nothing I've encounter yet. Probably more then sexlab, but nothing compared to Wet and Cold or anything like that.

About FO4: Yeah I've noticed that, too. Could be that in the end FO4 is the Skyrim SE engine in a different setting. And for Skyrim SE you can convert most the existing stuff.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes