Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Haven't been watching this thread, so I don't know if this is already shared or not.

"We are now also looking to put everything that we currently have together to make an office-internal testing build, from there the step to our actual patreon testing build isnt far."

Soon.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Is the first download link got everything or the google drive link?
And which on is patreon version #link 1 or the google drive?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is the first download link got everything or the google drive link?
And which on is patreon version #link 1 or the google drive?
Download the one that says September Build, that's what your probably looking for.

D

Deleted member 187590

Did anyone find the 13.08.2018 version anywhere?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Not sure. I don’t know how his updates are released. Worst case, have to wait till the end of the month or Sept 5 to see if PMs are sent

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What is the ETA on the update?
All we know currently is that they are assembling everything into a test build, probably similar to the last september build, which will be showcasing everything they have been busy with. Other than a mountain of new animations, we get "balanced flying", and swimming animations which should be nice.
I believe at this moment we are waiting on the new voice work, so once that is done I bet it's dropping.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did anyone find the 13.08.2018 version anywhere?
What version are you talking about. I see an update on their Patreon, but an update does not mean a new build. So unless someone straight up shows that there is a new build, I'm going to assume it's simply an update telling what they're working on.

What is the ETA on the update?

Before the end of the month?
Last I heard of it, it was late August to early September. So I'm putting myself in the mindset of late September. That way I'm more likely to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

All we know currently is that they are assembling everything into a test build, probably similar to the last september build, which will be showcasing everything they have been busy with. Other than a mountain of new animations, we get "balanced flying", and swimming animations which should be nice.
I believe at this moment we are waiting on the new voice work, so once that is done I bet it's dropping.
That part about the balanced flying and swimming animations is news to me. I guess Steve talked about that on one of his streams?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So unless someone straight up shows that there is a new build, I'm going to assume it's simply an update telling what they're working on.

That part about the balanced flying and swimming animations is news to me. I guess Steve talked about that on one of his streams?
Correct, it literally says under the date,
"Hi everybody. Time for a new update post!"
Props to Eredin for being able to read.

And the information I shared comes from the same update post.
. . .
-Balancing the flying system

-Implementing a basic swim system

-Setting up a first pass UI design
. . .

-We have auditioned a few voice actors and will be evaluating them this week.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That part of the Patreon post is actually not visible to the public. And that while on other private posts you could see one or more lines before fading. I don't know what determines how much of the text is visible in those cases.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That part of the Patreon post is actually not visible to the public. And that while on other private posts you could see one or more lines before fading. I don't know what determines how much of the text is visible in those cases.
Yeah you're right, just checked without login and it does not show any grayed text at all.
So I could be lying, and there totally is a new build release :b

Speaking of ETA, they just posted a new update today.
"-25$+ patrons to recieve a first testing version 1-2 weeks in advance
-We do bug fixing, balancing etc. based on their feedback
-Release reworked version to all other tiers respectively after that."

So I can assume this means anywhere for 3-4 weeks at the most.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Speaking of ETA, they just posted a new update today.
"-25$+ patrons to recieve a first testing version 1-2 weeks in advance
-We do bug fixing, balancing etc. based on their feedback
-Release reworked version to all other tiers respectively after that."

So I can assume this means anywhere for 3-4 weeks at the most.
at last by the way is their going to be a story mode or the same, just fuck and fly around?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
at last by the way is their going to be a story mode or the same, just fuck and fly around?
I think they learned from the Jan build that they aren't ready for a story mode yet, I believe this will be another showcase build.

D

Deleted member 187590

Props to Eredin for being able to read.
Non-Patrons can only see Update 13.08.2018, so I thought there could be a new build.
I see no reason to be mean or doubt my ability to read, you could've just corrected me.

Listen here you little fuckwit. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Haha
Reactions: ベボレド

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Non-Patrons can only see Update 13.08.2018, so I thought there could be a new build.
I see no reason to be mean or doubt my ability to read, you could've just corrected me.
Already corrected myself... reading skills fully applied ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes