TallgeeseIV

Jun 27, 2018
Sex Anims are updated. Today probably the day.

[Removing link I added for reference because technically I'm posting a link in my first three posts, aaaaand ... not supposed to do that]

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
That game is just for bestiality fans.. I mean I have zero interest in fap or playing as dog or cat faced person or porking a animal faced person..
I'm okay with monster or humanoids on human females like in wild life... but Carnal Instinct is not for someone like me..
So not a alternative to WildLife.. Wildlife is still #1 realtime 3d adult game after playhome and xstory player.
I genuinely thought everybody had forgotten about XStory Player, because the devs are silent and there hasn't been a new version for years. Also the forum is pretty dead.

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
I genuinely thought everybody had forgotten about XStory Player, because the devs are silent and there hasn't been a new version for years. Also the forum is pretty dead.
Sadly its abandoned.. though no game comes close to real time clothing physics of xstoryplayer.
Just imagine If wildlife had that kind of cloths and physics.. o_O:love:

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Sadly its abandoned.. though no game comes close to real time clothing physics of xstoryplayer.
Just imagine If wildlife had that kind of cloths and physics.. o_O:love:
I checked the forum, doesn't seem to be dead yet. But it's "taking longer than expected", which it did for the last, I don't know, five years? Six?

hixemab240

Mar 25, 2021
Can anyone help me? I've played Wildlife but recently unable to launch it. Nothing happens. I see the task manager run it for like 2 secs and then it disappears. Nothing launched. I played it previously but dont know why i currently cant now.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
It seems to me that it comes out tomorrow, according to the discord server.
adeptussteve notice that they updated the sex animation list

You can find the new scenes with the name of NEW (March 2021)
At least 44 new animations
The list isn't showing any new kerpaliXkerpali male/female stuff so far, but fingers crossed.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
It seems to me that it comes out tomorrow, according to the discord server.
adeptussteve notice that they updated the sex animation list

You can find the new scenes with the name of NEW (March 2021)
At least 44 new animations
No new group scenes? That's disappointing.

Reactions: Slayer128
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes