Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
It seems to me that it comes out tomorrow, according to the discord server.
adeptussteve notice that they updated the sex animation list

You can find the new scenes with the name of NEW (March 2021)
At least 44 new animations
The list isn't showing any new kerpaliXkerpali male/female stuff so far, but fingers crossed.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017

No new group scenes? That's disappointing.

Reactions: Slayer128

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
The list isn't showing any new kerpaliXkerpali male/female stuff so far, but fingers crossed.
adeptussteve said: There are no new Kerpali on Kerpali animations this time and no threesome+ either but we will put some focus on those for next release to a bunch of animations that have at least one of those genres as theme.

mithras562

Nov 22, 2017
So... has anyone had VR work in this? Everything seems to kind of break when I hit the key combo to turn VR on. Camera gets all jacked up, menus open outside vision range...

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018

Fuck yes new futa. Although I still kind of want Shey to have a variant too.

Reactions: Ssato243 and Fzeren
Mar 10, 2019

I see some new animations for Max, but that's all.
It is a quarterly update so there must be done much more than this. What progress is in this update?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
It is a quarterly update so there must be done much more than this. What progress is in this update?
There's supposed to be new quests, new "extended" sex scenes, more gameplay, and more optimization. Tbh, I'm way more excited for the optimization because the fps I get on the Fisher village at max settings is fucking atrocious, and that's WITH an RTX and a fast processor btw

TallgeeseIV

Jun 27, 2018
There are these things called "Update Notes," which this site stores in something called the "Change Log."

You might not know this, but the update notes contain all of the notable changes, down to itty bitty minutiae, in the newest build! It's true! Now, if only Steve had been posting regular updates on what progress is in the update on somewhere like Patreon, that would be so informative. Wouldn't that just be great? And answer your question, too?

I digress. Here's the craziest part: The Update Notes ... aren't publicly available ... until the update drops.

So ... no-one knows for sure what exactly is in the update.

Because it's not out yet.

I know.

Mind-boggling.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have problem with blurry texture if the texture quality is set to anything lower than Ultra? I just sold my RX 580 and now stuck with an old GTX 750ti that has only 2GB Vram. I can get around 30+ fps at low setting but the textures is just rubbish. Set texture quality to ultra work but the game stuttering a lot when turning camera which is a common symptom of lacking Vram.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone have problem with blurry texture if the texture quality is set to anything lower than Ultra? I just sold my RX 580 and now stuck with an old GTX 750ti that has only 2GB Vram. I can get around 30+ fps at low setting but the textures is just rubbish. Set texture quality to ultra work but the game stuttering a lot when turning camera which is a common symptom of lacking Vram.
ay I have 2 GB VRAM and it works pretty decent on medium settings - idk about ultra and stuff I THINK 2gb vram is too low for ultra settings

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
ay I have 2 GB VRAM and it works pretty decent on medium settings - idk about ultra and stuff I THINK 2gb vram is too low for ultra settings
Problem is the texture look like this if I set it to anything lower than ultra. Like the texture not load in properly. I don't need to run it on ultra but as least it should not look potato like this :(
high texture quality
high.jpg
Ultra texture quality
ultra.jpg

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Problem is the texture look like this if I set it to anything lower than ultra. Like the texture not load in properly. I don't need to run it on ultra but as least it should not look potato like this :(
high texture quality
View attachment 1106196
Ultra texture quality
View attachment 1106197
well Its been a while since I played so I dont remember how medium looked - I'll try the new update and lyk how it looks on medium for me

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes