Apr 22, 2018
The Salivarius has been in a standalone "Weird Shit" column for multiple builds of the pose list now.

Kind of feels like the team themselves aren't prioritizing that / aren't that into it.

judging from an animation standpoint it looks like its alot of work to animate a single pose cause of the tentacle movements the amount of them. not worth animating if you could make 5 other animations in the time you make 1 for salivarius

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
judging from an animation standpoint it looks like its alot of work to animate a single pose cause of the tentacle movements the amount of them. not worth animating if you could make 5 other animations in the time you make 1 for salivarius
i asked it on discord before.

situation is like this:
they actually want to give him some love but patreon would ban them as it would be considered rape.
in other words as long as they use patreon our guy will be abandoned as they fear it could bring them problems.
but they promised that after game steam release it will be revived ;)

Reactions: Ssato243

Derpington1234ABCD

Nov 21, 2020
Or they could slowly create some animations
(you know, prep work and stuff)

Keep them saved up and then add them into the game once it actually cums out...

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
Or they could slowly create some animations
(you know, prep work and stuff)

Keep them saved up and then add them into the game once it actually cums out...
honestly it would be a waste of time as before it could be released it would potentialy need to be remade.
also they could and will be focusing instead on something they can actually implement in game.

there is nothing we can do, let him hibernate for now.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
A good solution to the consentacle dilemma would be to have either an octopus kerpali or a human with doc oc style tentacle appendages.

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
A good solution to the consentacle dilemma would be to have either an octopus kerpali or a human with doc oc style tentacle appendages.
that is true but from what i see they currently want to bring this game to playable state.
i doubt that they will work on another skeletal animation model and they already have races and lore planned out.

our guy sali lies on side of "wild native animals" so its a different story.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like they are largely abandoning the sandbox sex scenes in favor of "story" ones. Which just seems kind of weird and a way to inflate their changelogs.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

suirodnemsa

Dec 7, 2019
Seems like they are largely abandoning the sandbox sex scenes in favor of "story" ones. Which just seems kind of weird and a way to inflate their changelogs.
it was always the story mode that was planned as main focus but i aggree this time they overdid it a little.

3.80 star(s) 174 Votes