marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
time they overdid it a little
According to who? You? Because you wanted more sex animations instead of the game they promised? And the next guy will complain that there isnt a game and criticize them for focusing too much on sex animations...

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Finally. MEGA has a download limit of 5 GB though, so you'll take a good old night shift, PC. Also, the Subverse download runs with 1 MB/s. Tomorrow the meat dies.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
new build is at least 2 weeks away, then you gotta wait for someone to leak it.
Guess you were too optimistic

After nearly 4 months since the last update I would expect a lot of new animations and even new characters

I hope they added more threesome animations, its seriously lacking in those

Reactions: Kilosan

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
According to who? You? Because you wanted more sex animations instead of the game they promised? And the next guy will complain that there isnt a game and criticize them for focusing too much on sex animations...
Weren't they going to separate both modes anyway? I love the sex animations but I also like some "normal" gameplay.
But if they would have a menu option before the start of the game for the player to select what game mode to launch. That would be an option right?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
You havent played the new build? Thats exactly how it works now and it works :)
Well I haven't played this game in ages. Since my potato pc can't run it at more than 4fps anymore since the last few builds. I'm in the market for a new rig with which I will play this game again. So I have been keeping tabs on the thread for new developments. Thanks for the heads up.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
if you have dynamic IP you can use MEGAsync. when you use all free transfer, close MEGAsync, restart Wi-Fi, open MEGAsync and continue downloading with the new 5GB limit

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes