Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It's only 1 Part Epic tries to mainly cloud commercialize their bought assets (3Lateral, Cubic Motion)
It wont be a direct Part of the Engine itself, but a self running Cloud Server based Product.
Which they will most probably make Free for all their Engine users tough, but maybe they gonna make a Subscription based thing out of it.

But the Appearance itself doesn't solve everything
I'm an UE4 user I'll get notified of this when it gets released I think. It looks great for sure.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
There will be many more Services coming Epic MetaHuman wont stay the only one

CoryEver

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you for your answer !

does somebody know when they plan they next buidl? Will they bring it out now every month or what’s March/April ist Special ?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What I want to note for the developers is that the show room itself, especially the floor is way too dark.
Even if you turn on the spot lights to be glaring the shadows on the backside are way too dark, often more or less still nearly completely black.
The floor itself seems to absorb too much of the light from the spot lights to reflect it back and of course due to the openness of the show room much of the generated light by the spot lights get lost because it is reflected into the open room.
This all in all contradicts the very reason of the show room quite a bit. Maybe you want to address that in one of your next updates. One possibility to handle this issue could be to make the floor beyond the spot lights emitting a kind of adjustable constant matt light, enough to lighten up the backside to someone's taste.

Reactions: PEOLten and DDoS_V4

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
What I want to note for the developers is that the show room itself, especially the floor is way too dark.
Even if you turn on the spot lights to be glaring the shadows on the backs...
You know you can up the brightness of the surroundings with the left and right keys? (or up down keys, i forget) That lights up the backside of things fairly well.

Reactions: Fzeren
Mar 10, 2019
Anyone how to fix this? My arrow always dont match with the game button.
run with 1080p
I've just experienced the same bug.
I was trying different display, playing with graphic setting.
When I started the game again later, with resolution set to something different to current display native resolution, button hitboxes were misplaced.
Just open video options and set the resolution native for your display (not easy with misplaced button hitboxes) and problem solved.

If it runs too low frame rate, try reducing other settings. Some have negligible impact, some other (Effects, Shadows, Distance) does a lot.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Hmm you could also see Furry as the Abstraction of Bestiality and as such as a more accepted workaround for the masses, that wouldn't maybe in the Idea of it's creators cause as much Havoc if they Abstract their Fetish "Kinks" that way to get it more accepted by others making it less painful for them to consume and trying to get the others to accept their fetish "Kinks" in a rather subconsciously hidden way, without them understanding it thus bringing it into a humanoid form as a kind of disguise.

"They watch it they like it, we aren't bad they aren't really different than us"
"We can't force them to accept us but we can show them they aren't really different in some other way"

And at least in their own Imagination feeling a response of being accepted.

Fzeren
I think you know "The Cry" for acceptance very well.

Last edited:

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
You should try older Ilussion Games they where on the forefront of everything, especially Des Blood and A-GA
I will try checking out A-GA.

good Simulation i mean every part Hair,Cloth,Procedural Physic Adaptive Animations
In my case - I am less demanding on simulation as long as it can have real gameplay attached to it. But I can understand while people want ultra-realistic simulation.

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
1619905827352.png 1619905892848.png

I can't fix it What should I do?

I've tried all three methods...
1.CMD > Run Administrator > sfc /SCANNOW > load 100 % > restart
Result : Ineffective
2.Visual C++
3.download All in One Runtimes

how to fix... haha...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Comparing the current indoor Paralogue Complexity with the overall outdoor scene complexity including AI of Wild-Life is pure crazy
and before you spit all the "bigger environment" in my face, IM AWARE OF IT, but if you know something will run like shit given a big environment, you don't create a big environment before actually making sure you can at least play it.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes