Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yes but it is playable you can explore it and it runs relatively good compared to it's overall complexity on a rather old machine and it advances with every Unreal Base Branch improvement in direction to Unreal 5.
Old machine indicates here in between PS4 Pro/Xbox One X and PS5/XBOX Series X but over Xbox Series S
Call it a PS5 Lite ;)

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I noticed that these 8 GB only bring graphics nothing more 5 tasks on the cross with 3 scenes

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
DarkNessSun

Possible reasons:

1] The game may not run on Windows 7. I can't say for sure or not.

2] You lack minimum specifications, such as RAM or Video Card.

3] It is a 64 bit program, and your operating system may be 32 bit.

4] The file needed isn't compatible with your operating system, so even if you download it, it won't work.

Reactions: Ssato243

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 1173687 View attachment 1173689

I can't fix it What should I do?

I've tried all three methods...
1.CMD > Run Administrator > sfc /SCANNOW > load 100 % > restart
Result : Ineffective
2.Visual C++
3.download All in One Runtimes

how to fix... haha...
this might solve it, be carefull of the instructions, you might have misplaced a file

youtube....../watch?v=KqhcGWJymMs

it should run on W7

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
The progress of Wildlife is so typical for unexperienced gamedevelopers, who had success with a nice tech demo, and now struggle with unrealistic goals.
Focus on your product's sellingpoint and your team's strenghts and get shit done for fucks sake.
Their selling point is their good looking sex simulation. Their background is doing graphics and animations. Thats it! Why the fuck would you put so much money into a generic and forced story and a mediocre fighting/action system if you struggle for so long doing it right??
If I want to shoot things satisfyingly, there are more state of the art AAA multi million dollar productions outthere than you could possibly complete right now.
If I want to get lost in a good story and atmosphere, there are even more great games to choose from.
People play WL because they want to fap and enjoy the beauty of good sex scenes and hot girls. Why wasting time and money trying to compete with other oversaturated genres, when you could be the best in your genre instead?

WL will NEVER compete with any AAA (or even good indy-) action shooter or RPG, so why bother?
And they obviously never had a real story inspiration...so why the fuck forcing it??
These genres need a lot of specialized experience, focus, time and money if they have to keep up with the quality people expect, because of WLs outstanding sex scenes.
Another problem is...people already know all the rewards (HC scenes) you would now just have to unlock again with hours of stupid hyena fights and skipping dialogues while holding your soft dick in one hand. How unsexy is that?
Quit the open world shit and create a nice and easy to handle brothel situation instead and give people what they came for!
A stronger variation of believable characters. Special animations and distinguishable sexual behavior for each character. Make it interesting to unlock and explore all of them. (And please design a more intuitive and fun way to discover most of them, than your excel sheet) More animation variety during the looping positions. Rewarding and believable cumshots and creampies (pulsating, pumping, flowing, oral cum bubbles...you name it). A well designed and easy to access sex UI. A comfortable and solid camera system, to capture the action from every angle out and inside. Programmable sex-position change order. A movie maker system. etc...And get the damn VR mode, VR controls and general framerate stable (I dont need an ocean and 30 characters running pointlessly around in the BG, if the whole game becomes unstable). There are more than enough tasks to spend all that money on.
Of course it would be cool to play an epic AAA action/RPG/farming/datingsim/open world plattformer with groundbreaking HC sex scenes...but theyre obviously not there yet.
Instead they slowly start to bore and loose their loyal followers and therefore their precious momentum with updating unsolid techdemo stuff noone asked for since many months...
I dont think they want to "milk" anyone. Why would you do this with your first project as a new company? I believe they truly want to create a good game and a successful gamestudio and spend a lot of money for that dream. They just seem to be very unexperienced, and now are struggeling with their unrealistic and all over the place goals...

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
The progress of Wildlife is so typical for unexperienced gamedevelopers, who had success with a nice tech demo, and now struggle with unrealistic goals.
Focus on your product's sellingpoint and your team's strenghts and get shit done for fucks sake.
Their selling point is their good looking sex simulation. Their background is doing graphics and animations. Thats it! Why the fuck would you put so much money into a generic and forced story and a mediocre fighting/action system if you struggle for so long doing it right??
If I want to shoot things satisfyingly, there are more state of the art AAA multi million dollar productions outthere than you could possibly complete right now.
If I want to get lost in a good story and atmosphere, there are even more great games to choose from.
People play WL because they want to fap and enjoy the beauty of good sex scenes and hot girls. Why wasting time and money trying to compete with other oversaturated genres, when you could be the best in your genre instead?

WL will NEVER compete with any AAA (or even good indy-) action shooter or RPG, so why bother?
And they obviously never had a real story inspiration...so why the fuck forcing it??
These genres need a lot of specialized experience, focus, time and money if they should keep up with the quality people expect, because of WLs outstanding sex scenes.
The other problem is...people already know all the rewards (sex scenes) you would now just have to unlock again with hours of stupid fighting and talking while holding a soft dick in your hand. How unsexy is that?
Quit the shit and create a nice and easy to handle brothel situation instead and give people what they came for!
A stronger variation of believable characters. Special animations and distinguishable sexual behavior for each character- Make it interesting to unlock and explore all of them. More animation variety during the looping positions. Rewarding and believable cumshots and creampies (pulsating, pumping, flowing, oral cum bubbles...you name it). A well designed sex UI. A comfortable and solid camera system, to capture the action from every angle out and inside. Programmable sex-position change order. A movie maker system. etc...And get the damn VR mode, VR controls and general framerate stable (I dont need an ocean and 30 characters running pointlessly around in the BG, if the whole game becomes unstable).
Of course it would be cool to play an epic AAA action/RPG/farming/datingsim plattformer with groundbreaking HC sex scenes...but theyre obviously not there yet.
Instead they slowly start to frustrate and loose their loyal followers with updating unsolid techdemo stuff noone asked for since many months...
I dont think they want to "milk" anyone. Why would you do this with your first project as a new company? I believe they want to create a good game and a solid gamestudio and spend a lot of money for that dream. They just seem to be very unexperienced, and now are struggeling with their unrealistic and all over the place goals...
I don't think you understand what they could be using combat for. They should be trying to go with Fallout 4 style gameplay. When you have a wasteland with tribes and the like, there are possibilities for fighting other tribes and capturing slaves, something that only works with combat, then there's save selling, slave buying, and harems. You can also get defeated by creatures and humans and submit to them when you lose. You yourself then can become a slave and you have to either submit or resist by finding your way out of the enemy base. But their combat system is already good enough so they don't really need to expand on it.

Most people don't like mindless sex. They like sex with context. Different fetishes. That's why you hear so many complaints about Wildlife and Carnal Instinct, but much fewer complaints about Lifeplay even though Lifeplay looks like dogshit. The game will keep most people playing for hours because there's incest, cucking, bea***, teacher & student, boss & employee, etc. Aka there's substance. This game has no substance, just mindless sex. Like most AAA games have mindless grinding and stupid gameplay. They get money because they look good but people don't like the games. They need to ditch the combat and RPG mechanics but also ditch the sex simulation because it already looks good enough as it is, and they need to focus on content because the game is boring and repetitive. I'd rather just watch gifs. A brothel system would be a very good start but a slave/abduction system works better and feels more natural with this type of game. Brothels are only really good for games with a lot of NPCs, over 30, usually in well-developed cities. Medieval or Modern. This game only has a camp with like 10 people in it.

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
I don't think you understand what they could be using combat for. They should be trying to go with Fallout 4 style gameplay. When you have a wasteland with tribes and the like, there are possibilities for fighting other tribes and capturing slaves, something that only works with combat, then there's save selling, slave buying, and harems. You can also get defeated by creatures and humans and submit to them when you lose. You yourself then can become a slave and you have to either submit or resist by finding your way out of the enemy base. But their combat system is already good enough so they don't really need to expand on it.

Most people don't like mindless sex. They like sex with context. Different fetishes. That's why you hear so many complaints about Wildlife and Carnal Instinct, but much fewer complaints about Lifeplay even though Lifeplay looks like dogshit. The game will keep most people playing for hours because there's incest, cucking, bea***, teacher & student, boss & employee, etc. Aka there's substance. This game has no substance, just mindless sex. Like most AAA games have mindless grinding and stupid gameplay. They get money because they look good but people don't like the games. They need to ditch the combat and RPG mechanics but also ditch the sex simulation because it already looks good enough as it is, and they need to focus on content because the game is boring and repetitive. I'd rather just watch gifs. A brothel system would be a very good start but a slave/abduction system works better and feels more natural with this type of game. Brothels are only really good for games with a lot of NPCs, over 30, usually in well-developed cities. Medieval or Modern. This game only has a camp with like 10 people in it.
Totally got your point and I absolutely agree with it.
But as good as I find your creative gameplay vision of what could be (and I really do)...I just fear that the wildlife guys wont get it done in time.
At least after all these years there is still no hint yet to such a ingenious solution, that would bring everything together.
(And Im more than happy if they manage to surprise us!)
Maybe they can, maybe not. The only thing we can say for sure is, that their sex sim has a lot of potential. And there are way less good state of the art sex sims outthere than lewd storydriven games. Beautyful real time sex scenes is the biggest strenght of WL - thats why they still got paid almost 100.000 every month...why not use this advantage and just focus on your unique sellingpoint and make it the very best?
Whatever they do behind closed doors...Its a fact, that they seem to struggle with real progress since quite a few updates if you ask their followers...and even the demo gets more and more unstable.
And don't get me wrong - I also believe that there is nothing more sexy and memorable than a good and personal story leading to some action. But since all these years WL is around, they simply did not convince me, that they are capable of writing a good story. And there is nothing wrong with that...a looot of people just want some quick and easy to access fapping material from time to time. (Like I said, they still got almost $100.000 paid for this monthly)
Just finish this game with lowest possible risks...and start a fresh and new one with all what you have learned.

And btw. making a brothel game does not necessarily mean that there is no room for an exotic and captivating story, with all kinds of fetishes, fun situations and memorable character development. It also could be just the first title of a bigger gameworld later...with everything else.

Last edited:

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018

These genres need a lot of specialized experience, focus, time and money if they have to keep up with the quality people expect, because of WLs outstanding sex scenes.
Another problem is...people already know all the rewards (HC scenes) you would now just have to unlock again with hours of stupid hyena fights and skipping dialogues while holding your soft dick in one hand. How unsexy is that?
Quit the open world shit and create a nice and easy to handle brothel situation instead and give people what they came for!
A stronger variation of believable characters. Special animations and distinguishable sexual behavior for each character. Make it interesting to unlock and explore all of them. (And please design a more intuitive and fun way to discover most of them, than your excel sheet) More animation variety during the looping positions. Rewarding and believable cumshots and creampies (pulsating, pumping, flowing, oral cum bubbles...you name it). A well designed and easy to access sex UI. A comfortable and solid camera system, to capture the action from every angle out and inside. Programmable sex-position change order. A movie maker system. etc...And get the damn VR mode, VR controls and general framerate stable (I dont need an ocean and 30 characters running pointlessly around in the BG, if the whole game becomes unstable). There are more than enough tasks to spend all that money on.
Of course it would be cool to play an epic AAA action/RPG/farming/datingsim/open world plattformer with groundbreaking HC sex scenes...but theyre obviously not there yet.
Instead they slowly start to bore and loose their loyal followers and therefore their precious momentum with updating unsolid techdemo stuff noone asked for since many months...
I dont think they want to "milk" anyone. Why would you do this with your first project as a new company? I believe they truly want to create a good game and a successful gamestudio and spend a lot of money for that dream. They just seem to be very unexperienced, and now are struggeling with their unrealistic and all over the place goals...

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018

If you want to get yeeted off of Patreon that would be a rather fast way to achieve that goal.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
LubricatedKitty; Don't you mean a Fallout 2/3 style gameplay? There was no slavery in Fallout 4. The whole explosive slave collars was in Fallout 3 and Fallout 2 had an actual slavers guild, where you could go out and enslave people.

Even then, you don't really need combat. You could do something akin to an alien abduction style thing, with transporters or tractor beams; just fly over top, with one of those fancy spaceship models they have shown around, and beam/drag them up. Or fly over them and drop gas cannisters to knock them out, then come down, attach slave collars to them. No need for complicated combat systems.

Except that with games that do heavily rely on context with sex, the sex is almost an afterthought at that point. Take the Mass Effect Andromeda. They try to go with heavy context, but once you actually engage in sex, it totally wasn't worth it. Or take Witcher 3, again tons of context, but not worth it in the end. Honestly, if people want context with their sex, go play a game with a heavy focus on it, and not require a small indie team to try to do the same... as it takes a team of usually 30+ people just to create that context and then 30+ more to do all the animating. Its really not worthwhile in something like Wildlife, unless they want to be building a game for the next 20 years...

Kind of how that game called Babylon Project ( ) being built in UDK (ie UE3) has been in production since 2015, and is nowhere near completion. That one looked quite impressive, with its breast physics, hair physics, and cloth physics... in a UDK title, but its going nowhere in a hurry. I suspect that WildLife will follow a similar trend, of going nowhere in a hurry and eventually run out of money. Like 3D Realms did with Duke Nukem Forever. Maybe I'm wrong, and they are about to get their shit together, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Hoopsneedle

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah this whole Patreon Kickstarter thing is so hardly ending good for indies and many over estimate the complexity since Game Engines became free the amount that survive is so low and even those that survive hardly ever reach AAA anymore.

I think you can be relative happy if you made it so far like Subverse shipping something even close to consistent.

LIke Meshitop said "But we want to grow" is often a real killer instinct especially so early ;)

Then you fighting the constant pressure to showcase something to your new age Investors aka Patreons,Kickstarters and at the same time are torn apart between "But we need to be on Steam" but how do we manage this ?

Most success you really see for those that scope something very overseeable and this can be still complex.

Or maybe go put just 2 people into a room and tell them here the IP you can do whatever Game Design you like while we continue to work on our BIG Vision producing unique IP assets like crazy for it and we give you access to those as well.

And heck a hell maybe they come up with a Wild Life fighting Game or a Strip Poker or something fun to cover the time and then release those Mini Games as their own Regularly on Steam while the core Investors is behind the bigger Vision no matter what ;)

Just realize it is your IP it is unique it is on no Marketplace it can workout in many ways and if you can make casual gamers happy with it in some meaningful way first so be it :)

I mean there is pretty much enough IP to make even Animated Shorts :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsneedle
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes