kev33

Apr 24, 2018
i would apprecciate it if some content will get added aside from animations... right now its just an open world animation player. given, the best one ive ever seen, but i would love to see some actual gameplay. they pull in a shitton of money through patreon every month, i dont think that this is impossible

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
i would apprecciate it if some content will get added aside from animations... right now its just an open world animation player. given, the best one ive ever seen, but i would love to see some actual gameplay. they pull in a shitton of money through patreon every month, i dont think that this is impossible
The developer team is currently working on that, the last one has already started with the story mode, it is just a matter of waiting, you can join the discord and see how it progresses, Steve is very active on the platform and any idea or question is always received.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone else have the issue where the darkened areas of the character models, like parts in shadow, are a strange shade of blue?
Yes, that happens often during the day when the sky is clear. You can control the cloud cover, and the time of day respectively, using the arrow keys, that alleviates the problem.

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
How can I set 2 characters doing one action and possess another character? Basically I just wanna create a giant orgy scene.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
How can I set 2 characters doing one action and possess another character? Basically I just wanna create a giant orgy scene.
I this was asked numerous times, as far as I remember, you can't do that in the game right now. Someone managed to do it I think by playing around in with the engine, but as far as the game is concerned, not possible at this time.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
you can set up multiple characters posing but not having sex. To set up multiple people posing, set them to follow you, then go in the character poser menu where you can choose which character to pose from the top I think.

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
Hello guys.
Got some errors trying to make it work:
- No XInput1_4.dll- fixed by putting the file
- 0x000007b - can't fix it

Do I miss some library or what?

Jerrone

Apr 29, 2020
Untitled.png
Any ideas what could be the problem? GPU related? I have a 2014 1gb GPU. I think that's what causes this issue, but I wanna know some other opinions.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello guys.
Got some errors trying to make it work:
- No XInput1_4.dll- fixed by putting the file
- 0x000007b - can't fix it

Do I miss some library or what?
I think that 7b error means that you downloaded the wrong version of the dll. if you downloaded the 32bit version, try the 64 bit one and vice versa

Reactions: Antanarau

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1206483
Any ideas what could be the problem? GPU related? I have a 2014 1gb GPU. I think that's what causes this issue, but I wanna know some other opinions.
Your GPU is on the lower end of the spectrum to run this game but this doesn't seem like a gpu problem. This is a code issue. Does this problem persist after restarting the game?

Last edited:

Jerrone

Apr 29, 2020
Your GPU is on the lower end of the spectrum to run this game but this doesn't seem like a gpu problem. This is a code issue. Does this problem persist after restarting the game?
Yes. I also tried running the older version of the game but it has the same issue. I also configured the control panel for my GPU and still has the same issue afterwards.

joelyols

Sep 5, 2018
Im' having an issue with the newest release where attempting to use the follow or sex commands the game gets stuck on the dialog. any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Problem solved. my keybindings were messed up

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes