Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Don't let that be the Rigid Physic Force Pushing her back with such a velocity *ROFL* :D
But hey good thing it stays stable even with that acceleration :)

That happens if your dick is way tooooo HARD ;)

Cyberpunk all over again ;)

Alissa plays "Wild Life" ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Max on the Run with 4 CORE PCI-E 2 USB 3 @ UHD 60 FPS 8GB Nvidia (no DLSS) TAAU Target

So far
Exploring:60-30 (except some fisher village angles crowd down to 25)
Combat: 30
Cutscene: 30

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: On this part resource edge especially Firefox Rendering Engine running at the same time becomes a problem and can hurt heavily (resource fighting bad sharing metrics).

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
PePeTheCoCk ;

That is an extremely ancient build. Are you surprised it is buggy? You can tell it is ancient, because it shows the minotaur, in his old throne, in the middle of the desert. So, I'm assuming it was a build pre-2019.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I love this game, if only for the quality graphics, customization and more importantly the girls cause truth be told, I haven't used any other mode than sandbox/gallery. Just sharing the love!
they all look so funny when you look at them from below lol

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
In the story mode, where can I find the weapon to hunt with Jadeen?

Edit: I found the weapon next to Jadeen, I have hunted the spacedeer but Jadeen has disappeared and I cannot find her :(
bro how do you kill space deer, everytime i shoot an arrow, jadeen scream at me.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
crouch be silent don't scare the dear and then take it down, if you scare it it's a strike point from jadeen 3 strike points and the quest is lost ;)
After being successful she's gonna hunt you down with a boobshot :D

Guuii
Why is there no Light Sync between Campaign and Sandbox could you please at least make a Sync Light option in both directions ?

Why is there a complete different tonemapping complete different level volumetrics setup upto completely different post results ?
and ontop even a different cinematics level setup

it feels like inconsistent chaos when you switching between all those setups, it's like several different people work on the light setup and style with no real path decided yet which way to go on the entire TOD result space consistency.

Sharpness is switching saturation levels are switching it feels like a "Wild Ride" in terms of it's calibration differences between Campaign and Sandbox currently ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Finish Her multiple times (long runtime performance stability, consistency of temporal and overall workflow, weighting and material setup results test of epic / candy valley network)

Guuii
I wouldn't have guessed this is still working :)
You always gonna find out where she got stuck ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: altairxoxo
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes