Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is a big Graphical Quality Overhaul Effects/Textures/Vegetation/Characters
Also Max got situation (context) adapted :)
The Crash Site looks so much better now, i don't want to move away from it :)
That's really some pretty unique Art-piece now :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure why but seeing him now i have immediately the Backstreet Boys in my mind :D

Oh wow does this look greatly coherent now

Though the LOD changes still behave a bit wacky based on the 3rd Person Camera Distance

Foliage is directly in front of me disappearing when the 3rd Person Cam Captures more Space with View Distance as well Foliage on EPIC.
At this Framerate with a 33.3 ms target and no additional skeletal mesh in range it makes not much sense.

Cant wait to see that Foliage becoming adaptive Crytek Style :)

PS: Max change into partly a Samurai with a Weapon feels a bit odd, but whatever makes the Target Audience happy i guess Multi happiness for Western and Eastern Audience "checked" ;)

Hm a small texture coherency breaker

Last edited:

idleadel

Mar 17, 2018
am i missing something
when i start the game: 1- i cannot chose a character
2- i cannot have any conversations (1. cheat menu, 2-back)
3- i cannot seem to be able to do anything other than wandering around like an idiot
I am facing the same problem when I start a new game on the village. How do I change my character to female mc or how can I modify my characters? Can anyone answer this?

Reactions: bmle

Erogamer00

Nov 14, 2020
am i missing something
when i start the game: 1- i cannot chose a character
2- i cannot have any conversations (1. cheat menu, 2-back)
3- i cannot seem to be able to do anything other than wandering around like an idiot
I am facing the same problem when I start a new game on the village. How do I change my character to female mc or how can I modify my characters? Can anyone answer this?
You have to play sandbox option for these menu

Reactions: bmle

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
what are the minimum system requirements?
Newest Dual Core Cpu or older Quad Core
8GB RAM
GTX 960/70 range GPU DX11 SM5 capable comparable AMD GPU

How do I access the character customization or gender change menu tho?

Talk with a character and posses him then push O, to spawn a character if non is available push T and select one

Last edited:
Reactions: Pordvai4

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
is there any reason on why i cannot talk with anyone? (i have only 2 options, 1-cheat , 2-back)
In Sandbox you don't talk to anyone. it's just for sex. So click on cheat and you can either take over the character, have them follow you or have sex with them

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Guuii
All layers melt now amazingly clean into the lighting
it starts to become really really solid very impressive Unreal Results outside of Nanite and Lumen requirements :)

And it can go into a crazy surreal direction that i never have seen before it in Realtime :)

all females humans of this game have the exatly same fuck kind of cartoon face, are all the same, i'll pass
In theory yes but you can transform it into different directions

Last edited:

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I can't even reach the village because of a game bug, when I try to pass the area that has a stream and 2 enemies at the start the game just crashes my screen then my video drive fails. this happens every time in the same place. my Configuration is RX580 8GB, Ryzen 5 2600x and 16GB Memory
I even thought it could be the performance of my video card so I left everything low and lowered the resolution tb was 60FPS and even so the bug continues

just get here for the game to give an error

unknown_2021.06.20-14.43.png

1.PNG
I already uninstalled my video drive and did a clean install in no other Unreal Engine game of error... only in this game and in this specific location

Last edited:
Reactions: Slava

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I can't even reach the village because of a game bug, when I try to pass the area that has a stream and 2 enemies at the start the game just crashes my screen then my video drive fails. this happens every time in the same place. my Configuration is RX580 8GB, Ryzen 5 2600x and 16GB Memory
I even thought it could be the performance of my video card so I left everything low and lowered the resolution tb was 60FPS and even so the bug continues

View attachment 1256779

View attachment 1256783
I already uninstalled my video drive and did a clean install in no other Unreal Engine game of error... only in this game and in this specific location
Hmm did you tried without Volumetrics in the Options ?
Does the Showroom crashes ?
Latest AMD Driver ?

Last edited:
Reactions: PervectKakarot
Jul 22, 2017

View attachment 1256779

View attachment 1256783
Hmm did you tried without Volumetrics in the Options ?
Does the Showroom crashes ?
Latest AMD Driver ?
Exactly the same problem and pc configuration except my gpu is rx 570 8gb and Volumetrics off doesnt seems to help.

Wild Life map and show room works fine, only that spot crashes bouth in new game and sandbox

And i tried to reintall graphics drivers.

And i didnt mention that when i first time started a new game it worked fine.

Please i need help.

Reactions: PervectKakarot

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Volumetrics on/off logic i think is in some instances buggy try to checkmark it then uncheck it before reaching that point

Try that Special Unreal move Lala
Michael Jackson is nothing vs Max the quad weaponized Samurai ;)

Chris Redfield and Cloud where Yesterday it's Max Time Today

Max Stare (You would 2)

Max Sherlock (Clearly Vaccinated)

The Max Horror eh Pleasure is all on my Side

I think he's looking at me oh come on just a small bump from behind

Psss dont look over if you want it just put your hand on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: evaw

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
man i really, really hope they finally get around to fixing VR soon.

Literally just want useable UI, that's all.
Keep checking the changelog every update for any mention of VR, hasn't been any in i don't even know how long.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017

View attachment 1256779

View attachment 1256783
In this same spot I crashed in the previous build. Same generation video card and CPU - R480 8GB @1350mhz, Ryzen 1600x @3.9Ghz. So its some platform incompatibility it seems at this very location!

WildKayoti045

Jun 17, 2021
In this same spot I crashed in the previous build. Same generation video card and CPU - R480 8GB @1350mhz, Ryzen 1600x @3.9Ghz. So its some platform incompatibility it seems at this very location!
Its probably because dev's are not testing their project on AMD platform. there's usually a very easy fix to such problems but devs must implement it.

Though, you should update DirectX, VC++ runtimes and drivers to see if it fixes your problem.
also goto game folder **/2021.04.16_Shipping_Full_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe
This usually fixes most common issues.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes