Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
At least it seems no AMD user is experiencing the strange mesh distortion problem anymore didn't heard anything about that anymore :)

The other issue now seems to be caused by the Volumetric Lights used in that exact spot to get a certain wow effect ;)

It helped 1 AMD user reportedly so far to disable the Volumetrics in the Video Setup to avoid the crash on his RX580 (Polaris GCN 4), but it could be random as another one reported it didn't avoid the crash when he disabled the Volumetrics and that makes it now super strange, though it's still unclear if he really disabled it correctly.

It could be also that those cards are overly wrong Overclocked or get just to Hot and the Volumetrics stress it to a timeout, this is especially problematic on the Windows 10 Hardware Security Architecture.
If a Device isn't reacting fast enough Windows 10 assumes a instability or attack on the Hardware and brakes the drivers connection to avoid damage or a low level intrusion.
This also happens on pre Windows 10 but on Windows 10 the stability checks are deeper and it's reacting faster to very small deviations from what it expects to be a normal state.
You can higher the timeout before a so called TDR (Timeout Detection and Recovery) happens to give the driver/hardware more time to react but there are more indeepth Kernel checks in Windows 10 those you can't change.
Windows 10 will be pickier when it doesn't like what it sees and also try to protect itself with higher force, it reacts very fast to instabilities ;)
And most of the times it sees OC as a instability or even a attack and goes very fast into Red Alert Mode.

Last edited:

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Am starting to see that this is absolutely going no where, couple of months for some bug fixes, where is the meat of the game like quests, enemies and lands? Starting to notice that pattern lets do small bug fixes but who cares when we finish the game could be in 5 years
You didnt actually play the current build did you? There is enemies, quests, lands, bla bla bla. Dont be a sheep and see what the game has to offer for yourself.

Reactions: Guuii

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I rather don't yet see what is "Game= Interactive" about them yet they are some indicators but there is no real logic it's mostly self running for now, with skipable options and some decision paths for which animation loop to play.
For those who expect Illusion Logic complexity they will be very disappointed for now

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018
The last version I downloaded is from 2020.09.17, has the updates since added anything to gameplay content or have they been primarily focused on sex scenes and graphics?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
man i really, really hope they finally get around to fixing VR soon.

Literally just want useable UI, that's all.
Keep checking the changelog every update for any mention of VR, hasn't been any in i don't even know how long.
Whats wrong with the VR? I haven't touched this game in forever and I loved it in VR before. Is it not functional anymore?

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Whats wrong with the VR? I haven't touched this game in forever and I loved it in VR before. Is it not functional anymore?
You can't use the UI, it's in all kinds of weird places.
in order to use it you have to go out of VR mode, press things, and then go back into VR. Unuseable really.

Like it's rendering in two different places on each of your lenses and off-screen. So you can kind of guestimate where it might be outside your view if you close one eye.

Mirian12

Feb 17, 2019
I can't save the game and the quest where you need to hunt with the bow I did it just 1 time and after that game crashed I 've restarted it again cause you can't save but i always failed the hunt quest the other times I tried to do it. Now, the bow is a fucking useless weapon in this game cause it have 1 meter range and 1 damage. So if you shoot the beast and you HIT him, you will do a shit damage and your friend will get angry cause OF COURSE you scared the animal, you just tried to kill him. Please rework the bow and make the girl shut up when you HIT the animal, cause you did your job and if the weapon SHE forced you to use is a SHIT compared to yours, its not your fault. All the rest lookes good, I like this game very much.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Tried to download the most recent torrent and it gave my PC a bug where file explorer doesn't display text...

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes