Blanez

Oct 22, 2017
They need to add animations to the feral x human side, Still gonna be a great addition to my 18+ games... :)

Reactions: Cavpal

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
So it's been in development since 2017 and the game still only has a demo and a buggy one at that? Is this because this is a free version or are the Devs just lazy?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
So it's been in development since 2017 and the game still only has a demo and a buggy one at that? Is this because this is a free version or are the Devs just lazy?
Its actually a lot less buggy than you would expect from an in-development demo. Try it!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" sex minigames ""

this... scare the shit out of me.... in a very very bad way.

WTF :FacePalm::FacePalm:

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
1. I hope they never stop adding new animations!
2. They ARE adding quests and story. Just download the current version and see for yourself.
I've played the previous version, there is only one quest with the hunting. And now apperantly Alissa quest, both of which you can do in 5 minutes (2 minutes + 3 for animations). What im saying is they should focus on the story, quests and maybe character customization now, leave the animations alone for a while. Do some actual content.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Game dev is hard, especially when its a 3D game.

That said, 4 years down the line and a million dollars/year they could have hired a lot of outsource to help speed up things considerably.

Whether you want to believe or not this IS a scam/cashgrab. Not even 10% of that Patreon money is being funelled back into the main and the majority of it is going into their pockets.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
"" sex minigames ""

this... scare the shit out of me.... in a very very bad way.

WTF :FacePalm::FacePalm:
I haven't played the current version yet, but from what I've seen of the minigame (singular) when it was implimented, it's just a guage that fills up with each animation you pick, and measures how close to climax the male in the sex scene is. It's not having to do timed sequences or anything that would get in the way of fapping. Unless that's changed since.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
In the animations list of the change-log, when it refers to 'Minotaur', which character is this, or where is he located? Cos I can't find any character called 'Minotaur' in the game.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Bruh this is horrible for 100k a month. Just lots of boring animations and whatever gameplay. There are 1 man dev teams that make far better games than this. Whats the point of going for a massive 3d world when the game is boring as shit. Just stay small scale and make an actual game. Id take some generic RPGM game over this any day.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They get $103,993 a month, $1.2 million dollars a year (give or take after taxes) and still cant put a story in the game after almost 5 years of development. Straight up cash grab and ive been following this game since the begining.
See it like this once they have the foundational base finalized you will be seeing projects after it much faster finalized and shipping ;)
And they have 0 "exuses" anymore by then. *insider*
Though you should rather ask the question will they continue on the Adult Side of things ;)
Will they become the forgotten past of Illusion in Europe or will they transform into another direction ?
Will they maybe join forces with Team (Studio) FOW ;)

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Never really saw the appeal of this "game," tbh. Even disregarding my issues with the sexual content (too much "big ugly anthro guy on generically-attractive human lady" maledom, disappointing girl/girl stuff, I could go on but I'll stop) it just controls and plays like ass. Everything is unintuitive, and I always end up having to open the menu and look at the controls just to remember how to perform a simple action. The way my computer struggles to get a consistent framerate on better graphics settings while it runs better-looking games consistently smoother is another negative. I also don't see anything really different about the game from when I first played it about two or three years ago, maybe that's just because I'm not looking for stuff like Huge McThingman Jackhammers Girl's Pussy or whatever other "new" content gets added.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes