Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've been meaning to ask what are those sex minigames? I only use the sandbox or viewer mode the one where its just a dark empty space with some lit up spots around a fast travel point and I assume the minigames are not available there?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I've been meaning to ask what are those sex minigames?
Sex minigames is not a good name for it. Its not really a minigame, more like a flow graph of certain sex poses that follow in progressive order. It has some minimal interactivity where you can perform some sort of action in some places. The most complex one right now is maya rawn which starts in a blowjob position and lets you chose if you want to go doggy instead, if you stay in blowjob she starts with a handjob, you can select to go into blowjob through licking the tip after a while, or keep handjobbing and get a facial cumshot after which you can either perform a boobjob sequence of 3 animations I think or blow him. Blowjob ends in oral creampie after a longer sequence of intensifiying loops. After that you can actually select if you still want to do doggy or end the thing. In doggy he starts by licking her pussy during which you can select if it goes anal or vaginal. After a while you can also do some kissing or switch holes. Then it goes on into a knotted creampie and a juicy pull out animation. At the end he licks her off for a while and then it ends.

There is also a cum-bar at the top which now only acts as a progression bar but isnt very helpful because in maya rawn case it only shows progress into the oral creampie and neither of the other two cumshots.

I dont know how this scene is placed in the complexity spectrum of their final vision but its fairly detailed already and plays very nice.

There is 6 other so called mingames that are all less packed with animations:
A Maya kral blowjob sequence with no interactivity I think that is only available in the sandbox.
The other 5 are in the demo but can also be viewed in the sandbox with the respective characters.
Max Jadeen blowjob, titjob and cowgirl progression which you see in after the hunting quest.
Max Alissa missionary which you get after finding alissas friend and bringing her a bottle of wine.
Max Indra kissing, asslick, doggy which happens after you collect 2 seashells from the beach behind the village and talk to her while she is also sitting there.
Max Kim dance fuck, its the easiest you only need to talk to her while not wearing trousers.
Max Milanna massage, plank, which you get after going to the dance with her and smoking a joint that you get from jason.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
All that discussion about patreon bucks...
Smut game developers are like the government. They will do whatever people let them get away with. They are the reflection of the people funding them (paying taxes). If their patreons (tax payers) are bunch of clueless naive morons, they will unapologetically cashgrab for years, while balancing on that edge by providing bare minuscule of content (state management).
And just like most of the tax payers are clueless naive morons irl, same trend is with patreon people, who are in turn nothing but the reflection of general population.
This is why no amount of debate or convincing others can ever change that. People are people, bro. For one guy who understand it say here, there are ten thousands who have no clue, nor do they care. What can actually change things are contenders (revolutionaries) who visibly do it better. More of them the merrier. All about that taking away that monopoly.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Does anyone has brighness issues? I dont know how to twich video seetings to make picture comfortable, or it's too dark or it's too bright. And brighness does not make everything bright more likely in mist or fog.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sex minigames is not a good name for it. Its not really a minigame, more like a flow graph of certain sex poses that follow in progressive order. It has some minimal interactivity where you can perform some sort of action in some places. The most complex one right now is maya rawn which starts in a blowjob position and lets you chose if you want to go doggy instead, if you stay in blowjob she starts with a handjob, you can select to go into blowjob through licking the tip after a while, or keep handjobbing and get a facial cumshot after which you can either perform a boobjob sequence of 3 animations I think or blow him. Blowjob ends in oral creampie after a longer sequence of intensifiying loops. After that you can actually select if you still want to do doggy or end the thing. In doggy he starts by licking her pussy during which you can select if it goes anal or vaginal. After a while you can also do some kissing or switch holes. Then it goes on into a knotted creampie and a juicy pull out animation. At the end he licks her off for a while and then it ends.

There is also a cum-bar at the top which now only acts as a progression bar but isnt very helpful because in maya rawn case it only shows progress into the oral creampie and neither of the other two cumshots.

I dont know how this scene is placed in the complexity spectrum of their final vision but its fairly detailed already and plays very nice.

There is 6 other so called mingames that are all less packed with animations:
A Maya kral blowjob sequence with no interactivity I think that is only available in the sandbox.
The other 5 are in the demo but can also be viewed in the sandbox with the respective characters.
Max Jadeen blowjob, titjob and cowgirl progression which you see in after the hunting quest.
Max Alissa missionary which you get after finding alissas friend and bringing her a bottle of wine.
Max Indra kissing, asslick, doggy which happens after you collect 2 seashells from the beach behind the village and talk to her while she is also sitting there.
Max Kim dance fuck, its the easiest you only need to talk to her while not wearing trousers.
Max Milanna massage, plank, which you get after going to the dance with her and smoking a joint that you get from jason.
I see. Thanks man! So it seems most of them have some sort of condition before you can see them and any mode other than the empty space gallery like mode is pretty tough on my low end rig so I'm just gonna have to live without them. The gameplay hasn't exactly piqued my interest so I'm only in it for the smut scenes in the gallery mode which are probably one of the best 3d scenes I've seen on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: he_found_you

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to fix this please? These 2 files just disappear every time I download the game and I've tried to download 3 different versions of the game but it's still the same 2 errors. I'm pretty sure my antivirus isn't touching them and no one else seems to be having this problem.

View attachment 1262477

View attachment 1262478
Install DirectX redist

altairxoxo

Apr 16, 2020
tbh, this game should focus more on the sex sandbox game side, rather than quests/missions. It's a sex game after all. I am fine with that, if you want quests, there are tons of games with them, don't wanna be rude just gotta voice that, it seems everyone is into quest-style gameplay, but that's not reality at all.
People (Patreon payers) want it all, the whole game and the sex scenes. Only a tiny minority understands that it's practically impossible to have it both and deliver it on time.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
To all the plebs on here talking about RPG and story mode bullsh*t, just STOP, LMFAO!
Let's be real, most people playing WL turn on the f***ing game, find a spot, set a scene, and pound their c**ks into oblivion and turn the damn game off. Stop trying to ruin this. Devs would be wise to build upon not an RPG/storymode, but rather an open world, highly customizable, ever expanding sandbox/sexbox style game where the all the pelvis pounders have the freedom to get off in an infinitesimal amount of ways. Mindless masterbation is the name of the game here, sex sells, LITERALLY CAPITALIZE ON IT.

Last edited:

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
they have the opportunity to make a sandbox sex simulator to rival the japanese and instead they want to make The Elder Scrolls: Sex
Sounds like you know of few other games on the same level as WL, please do share!
3D sandbox with good graphics and animations are my faves.

I also don't care for the RPG gameplay in WL, would much rather have Editor mode where I can setup my maps, objects, NPC behavior, NPC text, lighting and scenes. The Sandbox mode is very limited in this regard.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Sounds like you know of few other games on the same level as WL, please do share!
3D sandbox with good graphics and animations are my faves.

I also don't care for the RPG gameplay in WL, would much rather have Editor mode where I can setup my maps, objects, NPC behavior, NPC text, lighting and scenes. The Sandbox mode is very limited in this regard.
Download, lead up the DLC save game and explore the sandbox... -> https://f95zone.to/threads/playhome-v1-4-illusion.5875/
Also, on this same site they have Honey select 1 and 2 as well.

Reactions: Slayer128

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
they have the opportunity to make a sandbox sex simulator to rival the japanese and instead they want to make The Elder Scrolls: Sex
Lmfao, right. The devs need to focus on SANDBOX potential. Imagine what they could accomplish if they weren't so damn focused on making story modes and mninigames. LMFAO They're sitting on gold and don't even know it.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
What are you talking Rozium ? ... is $100k/month not 'gold' enough for you ?
I don't care about how much they're making, I care about WHAT THEY'RE MAKING. And right now it needs to be a sex sandbox of epic proportions, not some sandbox pretending to be some RPG. Dudes download these games to beat their f***ing meat, not find trinkets and do quests and sh*t. -_-

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I don't care about how much they're making, I care about WHAT THEY'RE MAKING. And right now it needs to be a sex sandbox of epic proportions, not some sandbox pretending to be some RPG. Dudes download these games to beat their f***ing meat, not find trinkets and do quests and sh*t. -_-
well doing quests with sex elements/ rewards also is quite popular. That is a base of majority of games on f95/patreon. And going for straight sex sandbox would be nothing new - koikatsu/playhome/hs all are much better in that - more and better customization, clothes, characters, poses and best of all - cards. If they will try to challenge that space they will just do poorly. Power of this game is that it have sex, animations, WORLD, possibilities of deeper gameplay. I know this because I have tried to treat WL as another honey select clone and it bored me quickly - there is and never will be more or better content of that type here. Only chance is to use all elements you have here on top of open world and some gameplay centered but not dominated by sex.

Also, no one wants another elders scroll, but having actual story, already existing world and simple quests (like hunting in current version) can make this game into sometching much more then western poorer clone of japanese simulators.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Imagine what they could accomplish if they weren't so damn focused on making story modes and mninigames.
If they really were focused on a story mode, they should have something more to show for it by now. They had a demo with a basic fetch quest like three years ago and it wasn't much different than what they've got now.

The little they had in terms of story has been cut or rebooted several times now, while every single update gets more and more sex animations. They know that this is why people are supporting them, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. Even the new minigame is essentially just more animations.

Reactions: Jarul

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Rival Illusion isn't a easy task at all also from a Structure Point off View and Location and some of the more hidden sponsors behind them

Though the chance that Illusion slowly feels the heat by things like Wild-Life could bring back the old forgotten Illusion :)

Maybe they reconsider the complex simulation Sandbox only approach and bring back something in Wild-Life Style and make it to transfer their Sandbox knowledge seemlesly over by then even.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes