VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
No, we didnt even know anyone was doing anything with our videos until we noticed our patron numbers going through the roof. Then eventually one of the new patrons of course told us what video led them to us. Unfortunately the video no longer exists., in fact the whole youtube account is gone now. We never figured out why it got deleted.
Hi! great job congratulations Steve! is there a possibility to use quest2 in WildLife? how would it be?

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
No, we didnt even know anyone was doing anything with our videos until we noticed our patron numbers going through the roof. Then eventually one of the new patrons of course told us what video led them to us. Unfortunately the video no longer exists., in fact the whole youtube account is gone now. We never figured out why it got deleted.
Great luck indeed. Thanks man.

Reactions: Jimmeh

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Hi Steve,
I actually admire how you actively browse and reply in good spirit on this forum considering the format. I admire you and other developers that see this as more than just a pirating site. This forum is a lot of good advertising for many games but I and others can only support as many devs as financially possible on the side; both through patreon and subscriber star.
Keep up the good work and please continue to ignore what few envious hecklers there are on the side.

I saw steve show a shey futa model on one of his streams the other day. So big hopes for that lol.
Oh wow. If this happens I may very well have to throw some money at Steve! lol
Bol's equipment better be in use.

Reactions: Howdo and KellyOwen

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Don't worry his tech enhancements are also nonsense. The game can utilize as much Vram as you can give it and runs at 8K pretty solid, provided you don't use ANY AA. ( Which isn't much of a loss, U4 AA is terribad on anything except foliage)
At least they got their Streaming much better under Control U4 TAA is old Karis just adapted old ideas Gen 5 TAAU is much better TSR is pretty SOA vs Future Machine Learned Enhanced metrics like DLSS.

Nanite is something that will make lot of old systems obsolete fast

The only really thing that saves now is the interop requirement to the old Consoles

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can be enough that some third party renderer in the background just at the wrong time keeps the resources locked, then you gonna see something like it happening.

The biggest problem here is also that the streaming has todo it right in a cutscene, there is absolute 0 time for preloading, it has to be instantly getting all the resources allocated while max is preparing to jump out of the ship and the last thing it tries hard to get allocation space for is that ground infront of it.

Overall a nice System Latency Stability testcase Wild Life creates here for older Systems or on the API Edge cases especially :)

I currently wonder if it could be as well a Nvidia Driver issue they later fixed or optimized for with Medium and Nioh2 Game Ready releases, though since some time Nvidias Driver Team most work on Game Ready has rather become reoptimizing AMD targeted Shader optimizations :D
Though Unreal is one of the most optimized Engines in Nvidias Base Driver DX11 work, such a problem they most probably would have realized much earlier.
But that Review Fight time vs AMD Navi 2x this time was very heated, since a long long time the Driver even crashes in their Control Panel due to the work on their SAM contender actually the backporting of their Pro Stack work of it down to the Endconsumer Level and the Hush for Review readiness of it the Driver Team must have been under a lot of pressure this time, so maybe it improves with a newer driver.

AdeptusSteve

And yeah sure it's "THE GOLDEN DILDO"

Just imagine it ;)

And knowing that it can be further enhanced makes it even greater Gen 5 TAAU in the next version will drive a nice Performance boost without much damage when everything gets setuped balanced enough, though the overall Performance boost will only affect the lower complexity frames a lot the higher complexity wont get so much out of it. :)

And so far nicely stable with Firefox running in the background and rendering on multiple tabs :)

I really wish Candy Valley would fix the Ground Contact properly but it will stay a wish ;)

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
>It's another technobabble episode
And here I was thinking maybe something substantial was posted, like a preview of the next version or something.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, my only goal is to protect others from this guy's technically incorrect messages. :KEK:

Although a nice pose!
to be honest im pretty sure everyone just got used to him at this point...he loves his screenshots and "analysis" of whatever the crap he's analyzing...
So my machine can't run this game worth a damn. Even with all settings set to low and windowed mode, it takes an eon to boot up and then runs at about one frame every two seconds. I don't think it's a hardware issue, as I can run other modern games just fine. Anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?
check what GPU you are running the game with I guess? though that would have nothing to do with loading times..

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's a tech demo at a scale you see in a title like Jedi:Fallen Order even if it might be hard for some to understand this compare i make here.

Though of course it is hard to compare Candy Valley with something like the Respawn Team, Newbies vs Veterans ;)

But the Production effort Candy Valley puts into this IP gives them a special place among everyone else here.

PS: I don't know why but if i see Shey i have to think about Lara Croft and Angelina Jolies rather special Skull shape yeah like a Lara Croft on Steroids in a PAWG Design.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonBky67

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
For me they're 2 Unreal projects so far here i hope they gonna succeed because they are great people behind it, that have a bigger vision in mind not just business :)

Unreal Team projects i would give the "We have Visions and might fail but we aren't Scamers" badge, that someone in the old sense would call Games (no VR/AR and Multiplayer targets) and more then just a scene viewer state (often early from the beginning allready concepted as old idea Games within a certain complexity range).

Kalyskah
Wild-Life
Monolith Bay (with some exception points about upper management, monetization decisions, extreme childish (Cartoon) Design Goals not everyone's thing, but very solid story telling and character development that keeps you moving)
Silicon Lust (with a small exception point in tech execution knowledge and the wildhog day effect resulting out of it)
Subverse (Lower complexity on the game side parts (casual minigames target mixed inside a VN) but full of love for character goals)
Under the Witch (Anime/Hentai Design but a very nice overall execution with a very interesting mix of Gameplay logic ideas packed with solid character development)

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Game runs like dogshit on my midrange pc and has only gotten worse the more shit you add. Optimization should be you're highest priority rn. I have never played a game that ran so shit not even joking.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I don't have any problem with performance on wildlife and i have all my settings on ultra. much be your pc.
It's not. The kerpalli village is the worst offender, my pc has a ryzen 5 and a radeon 580 and while I realize that's not amazing,, I played total war Warhammer max settings with 4 full skaven armies in one battle and the fps doesn't drop that horrifically.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes