Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Being constantly under Hentai/Anime nerds that life has been partly captured by it and slowly changed their perception of real natural beauty is hard believe it but i try to be as calm as possible.

But things like this when Cosplay is going overboard and even slowly eating someones own perception of his natural beauty, trying to make himself a Art Piece impersonating something Artificial i might have created even based on real human data that makes me shudder.

When Humans try to impersonate Artificialness it becomes strange we try to solve it since centuries and other adapt to it.

Last edited:

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Being constantly under Hentai/Anime nerds that life has been partly captured by it and slowly changed their perception of real natural beauty is hard believe it but i try to be as calm as possible.

But things like this when Cosplay is going overboard and even slowly eating someones own perception of his natural beauty, trying to make himself a Art Piece impersonating something Artificial i might have created even based on real human data that makes me shudder.
I concur.

Fortss

Mar 13, 2020

When Humans try to impersonate Artificialness it becomes strange we try to solve it since centuries and other adapt to it.
How to optimize the game? my fps 10-20 fps my pc amd ryzen 5 1600
gpu amd 460 4gb

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Is there a way to change the world scale for this game in VR? Everything is a bit too big.
You can download ye olden 2019.12.18 for the last properly working VR version.

When 2020.02.28 came out the scaling was still good but also lots of things stopped being drawn in one eye, like they were being culled incorrectly. They then dumped VR for several versions until it was "fixed" by means of what we have now, with 8ft women everywhere.

... I'm sure for some people they really don't want that fixed.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes