Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Does "jackosex" mean what I think it means...?

Something related to guilt?
No it's alluding to this new twitter trend among onlyfans thots and hentai artists where a girl basically has her face down and ass up in an erotic pose. (If you don't believe me, search "#jackochallenge" on Twitter)

Btw someone wake up Steve and the dev team because it's Aug 26 already and i've been edging and saving my coom for a while now :mad::mad:

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2021
No it's alluding to this new twitter trend among onlyfans thots and hentai artists where a girl basically has her face down and ass up in an erotic pose.

Btw someone wake up Steve and the dev team because it's Aug 26 already and i've been edging and saving my coom for a while now :mad::mad:
I know we're on a site dedicated to this kind of thing and in a thread about game for it, but... TMI.

Reactions: TallgeeseIV

ti850

Nov 3, 2017
No it's alluding to this new twitter trend among onlyfans thots and hentai artists where a girl basically has her face down and ass up in an erotic pose. (If you don't believe me, search "#jackochallenge" on Twitter)

Yes @stevoadeptus dont let that man wait . otherwise he will edge even more and cant release his coom . thats bad and not healthy for the community.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n and Medic4
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes