FileWalker42

Aug 2, 2020
In my honest opinion they should just quit making a story for the game, i know that's the whole idea but it'd sell more if it had a ton of different sex animations (which is the main point of the game tbh).

IMO they should:

Fix the strange bodies on female Kerpali.
Add more moaning sounds for females and males (it's repetitive after some time)
Add a shit ton of poses and "pose variations" extras
The possibility of turning different lights on or off in the showroom (maybe being able to place lights?)
Fix the strange muscle ratio (i just want abs on my females!)
Try to make the village with less particles (sucks on the GPU/CPU)
It'd be fun to be able to edit the sexual organs of male characters, such as size or knot size.

And for the Love of all that is Holy, make the Feral Big Wolf as a playable/fuckable character with a extremely giant dick and large knot.

If i could choose, i'd fix the things i stated and then move to an actual gameplay.
I know it's hard, but it's just my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dunghead

Nov 21, 2018
how do you beat the demo who is the final girl? the 5th and final? is Maya in the demo?

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
how do you beat the demo who is the final girl? the 5th and final? is Maya in the demo?
Alissa, Indra, Kim, Jadeen, and Millanna.

Jadeen never gives you a ribbon no matter what, just go back to Shorty after you've done it with them all and he'll say you win.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait did this legit get a male protaganist finally because I thought they were never gonna add that, or is it just like 5 mins of material so they can slap that tag on? Because I been burned by this game where they say it was planned then cut out of said plans pretty much...

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Unecessary. Beside the game is not even finnish yet lmfao.
Game will never be finished, when your making between 80 and 100k per month for just adding animations occasionally, they don't exactly have any incentive. Just like they have no incentive to optimize the terrible coding, people will just throw money at them anyways to see what the new animations will be.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
So is there an actual story and interesting gameplay being developed and implemented. The last time I played this it was just walking in an endless desert with no npc or in fact really anything to interact with.
Kind of. It's only about 10 min of gameplay but it's a demo that shows you how they want this game to play. You get like 2 "quests" you can do and play around with their sex mini-game thing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you can fight npc's and talk to them and stuff.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes