kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So is there an actual story and interesting gameplay being developed and implemented. The last time I played this it was just walking in an endless desert with no npc or in fact really anything to interact with.
With the amount of money they're making, and the pace they're currently working at, I'd imagine we won't see an "actual story" or "interesting gameplay" until maybe 2037.

Miato

May 24, 2019
lots of new animations.... Ahah, yes, yes, yes, I heard it somewhere, a callous mass that breeds boys for money

miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Jesus Christ, I don't remember any game that made my PC so hot. Couldn't even hold my hand on the case after 30 minutes of playing this game. How do you guys play this without melting your PC :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Jesus Christ, I don't remember any game that made my PC so hot. Couldn't even hold my hand on the case after 30 minutes of playing this game. How do you guys play this without melting your PC :LOL:
I'm playing on a 5 year old machine. Does not get hotter then any modern game I played.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
FPS cap maybe help so it can't go up too high

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes