VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
when i use the Attachments, that send me in another webpage with this kind of stuff in " æRÜäØ”¥ô®bÊ€‡–³±öe¸{ "
, i have Utorrent
Idk, it downloads fine for me when I click it. Sounds like your browser is trying to open it as a webpage. Could try Right Click -> Save Link As.

Reactions: Lucifer84

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Here's a torrent for the $10 2021.08.31 build. (There's no censoring on the $10 build.)

Permalink: MEGA
(Note: I upgraded my MEGA account, so you should be able to download the full 10GB even with a free account.)
is it possible to add this version to front page links ?

Apr 18, 2021
Does this have an actual game to it yet or is it still basically just a dodgy sandbox where you select sex animations to watch with no real choices, consequences or mechanics that make any of it worthwhile?
Time for my quarterly check-in:
Is this actually a game yet or still effectively a scene viewer?
What do you think? And Kazacku, try a yearly check-in. You'll get better results that way.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
they said they will migrate wild life to ue5
Changing engine versions mid development is project suicide, you either migrate after having finished it or start a follow up / sequel project on that engine. I don't think I've ever seen a game that changed engines mid-development not ending on a clusterfuck.
Wild Life is never going to be finished lmao, like most Patreon games.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Changing engine versions mid development is project suicide, you either migrate after having finished it or start a follow up / sequel project on that engine. I don't think I've ever seen a game that changed engines mid-development not ending on a clusterfuck.
Wild Life is never going to be finished lmao, like most Patreon games.
Speaking as a developer myself... going from unreal 4 to 5 isn't the grave change you're expressing. Sure, in days gone by with things like duke nukem forever? I'd agree... but 4->5 isn't as big a deal because unreal learned from the 3->4 debacle.

Reactions: Aerith and D0v4hk1n

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
My pc specs is
AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor 3.50GHz
16GB of Ram
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
I can't even believe it. I can't even get stable 30 FPS on medium settings at 1920x1080, and my specs are Xeon E5-2687W v2 (3.4 GHz, 8C16T), 32 Gb DDR3-1866 and RTX 2060 6 Gb. o_O Somebody suggested that 6 Gb VRAM is a bottleneck here, but I just can't afford spending one more thousand of USD to get a GPU with 8 Gb VRAM.

kuebrick

Dec 25, 2019
Does this have an actual game to it yet or is it still basically just a dodgy sandbox where you select sex animations to watch with no real choices, consequences or mechanics that make any of it worthwhile?
Yes, it is still a "dodgy sandbox with no consequences". It's also hands down the highest quality xxx game ever made and is being consistently updated with expanded scope, features, and gameplay elements.

Also, as far as "real choices" go - IMO, choosing the minotaur to fuck any one of the tiny broads is quite "worthwhile".

To each their own I guess. Let us know when you find a game that meets your standards.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I can't even believe it. I can't even get stable 30 FPS on medium settings at 1920x1080, and my specs are Xeon E5-2687W v2 (3.4 GHz, 8C16T), 32 Gb DDR3-1866 and RTX 2060 6 Gb. o_O Somebody suggested that 6 Gb VRAM is a bottleneck here, but I just can't afford spending one more thousand of USD to get a GPU with 8 Gb VRAM.
Yeah, Wild Life is super heavy on VRAM. On my 3070 it sits just below the 8Gb limit. I would suggest turning the texture quality down, as that's what uses up most of the VRAM. I remember when I had a 4Gb card, turning the texture quality down could nearly double my FPS.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes