_Death_

Jun 2, 2018
Guys i use someone's code from the gihub to deploy @ spyder89 mega file to the heroku.

it's slow but better than nothing.

Link:

this is the gitlab project that i used. in case my heroku link didn't work for you, you can use this project to create your own.

thank you @spyder89
Thanks for the effort. But the link to download does not work it seems.

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019
I'm using a 1650 laptop and I'm getting 40+ fps on lowest possible setting lmao
if u use the sandbox mode then delete all the npc's with NPC Toolbox / SPawner ... then its much better ... and change the Foliage to High instead of Ultra... it gives u much performance boost

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
Guys i use someone's code from the gihub to deploy @ spyder89 mega file to the heroku.

it's slow but better than nothing.

Link:

this is the gitlab project that i used. in case my heroku link didn't work for you, you can use this project to create your own.

thank you @spyder89
unfortunately it didn't work

Aug 3, 2018
unfortunately it didn't work
just create one with the github link yourself, it's literally easy as few clicks. i haven't finished the download yet though, but it seems like it's working fine

ps:if the link's got slower, pause the download, go to your heroku application, click on more, click on restart all dynos, and then go back and resume your download. it'll go back to the maximum speed. which is for me 1.6 mb/s

ps again: you don't need to pause, just restart the dynos and the speed will go back to the normal instantly

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Any story yet? If not, can you make a basic custom story? Can you make your own quests at least? Can you set relationships between characters? If not, can you script text at the bottom of the screen? If not, is it just a sex animation viewer, not an actual game?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes