Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Good luck finding a 8GB RX570 or 580 for a cheap price today (with all this GPU shortage and cryptomining madness).

In place where I live it's impossible, for example, to find a 8GB RX580 cheaper than $600 (and it will be, of course, a card heavily used in mining rigs). 4GB version is cheaper, but still expensive (about of $350 for a very used one).
I found one just now local to me, used Strix 4GB for US$140 with the average being closer to $200. All 4GB thou, no 8GB versions but Wildlife should run fine on 4GB anyways, probably preferable in fact as that will show the vram errors etc even better. I have no idea on pricing in Germany, but even if that's more like the prices where you are, then its still relative, a RX570 will be much much cheaper than say a 5700.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just thinking bout my previous post and was a bit disturbed by this thought.. I don't have the internet at home and have not participated in any kind of demo testing for games (professional or otherwise) and am thusly unaware if C++ is required for all demo testers.
C++ is a programming language that expanded upon the existing C language. I has all of the "old ways" of sepparating things into functions, but it also features the new Object Oriented approach which allows devs to split the source into classes (which define objects, which can contain functionality and attributes). I'm assuming it's related to AUTOMATED testing and not so much to MANUAL testing. As far as I know, automated testing involves repeatedly testing a program or a certain part of a program in some sort of loop, while manual testing involves simply playing the game and reporting / documenting bugs.

EDIT: The actual installation of the game seriously just invloves you:
RIght clicking the downloaded archive - extracting it somewhere - double clicking the .exe file inside of the folder that was just extracted.
But, the game might ask you to install redistributables, which are basicaly some packages that applications use to run I think. To do that you can simply google the name of the package given in the error message and download and install it using the instructions given on the site from which you downloaded. Just make sure you download from the OFFICIAL sources, definitely not from some site that doesn't have the secure connection lock icon next to the URL like this. 1633450298119.png
Also you should note that since your PC doesn't have those packages in the first place, and since you're referring to your internet connection as "the internet", it's safe to assume that your computer most likely can't even handle the game, so you shouldn't bother trying anymore. No offense.

Last edited:

muwah

Apr 10, 2018
C++ is a programming language that expanded upon the existing C language. I has all of the "old ways" of sepparating things into functions, but it also features the new Object Oriented approach which allows devs to split the source into classes (which define objects, which can contain functionality and attributes). I'm assuming it's related to AUTOMATED testing and not so much to MANUAL testing. As far as I know, automated testing involves repeatedly testing a program or a certain part of a program in some sort of loop, while manual testing involves simply playing the game and reporting / documenting bugs.

EDIT: The actual installation of the game seriously just invloves you:
RIght clicking the downloaded archive - extracting it somewhere - double clicking the .exe file inside of the folder that was just extracted.
But, the game might ask you to install redistributables, which are basicaly some packages that applications use to run I think. To do that you can simply google the name of the package given in the error message and download and install it using the instructions given on the site from which you downloaded. Just make sure you download from the OFFICIAL sources, definitely not from some site that doesn't have the secure connection lock icon next to the URL like this. View attachment 1438511
Also you should note that since your PC doesn't have those packages in the first place, and since you're referring to your internet connection as "the internet", it's safe to assume that your computer most likely can't even handle the game, so you shouldn't bother trying anymore. No offense.
F

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
So they added a Steam page yesterday :)
Looks very different from when i played the F95 release last and and the current screenshots. Have sadly not taken the time to play the release recently so cant say if its all the same or if its a huge change they did for the Steam release.

With how Steam have accepted everything pretty much so far. I expect it all to be uncensored across the board.

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
So they added a Steam page yesterday :)
Looks very different from when i played the F95 release last and and the current screenshots. Have sadly not taken the time to play the release recently so cant say if its all the same or if its a huge change they did for the Steam release.

With how Steam have accepted everything pretty much so far. I expect it all to be uncensored across the board.
wow look at that minimum requirement...

Dec 26, 2020
plz i need help when i try to open the game a window appears with fatal error ue4 wildlifeC has crashed and will close can someone tell me how to solve this problem plz

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Well they are a super tiny team and the requirements is prob just pulled from whatever the lowest spec machine they have personally. but it would be interesting to see at what res and fps one would expect with that hardware and at what setting.
Requirements is always always wrong. And most of the time they are also much higher than actually whats needed to be on the safe side that it will run.
But a 2060 or 3070 seems a bit high. with UE4? Not Using DLSS then? a few of the UE4 Adult games on here have been getting DLSS updates which is damn amazing.

That CPU Requirement is a bit high for what it is though i believe.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
do i still need to download the christmas build for vr, or has it been integrated into the main version yet?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
RTX 2060 (6 GB) cannot even maintain stable 30 fps at 1080p in this game (on lowest possible settings). I believe they mean RTX 2060 Super (8 GB) as the minimum requirement, which is damn expensive today (and it will be a heavily used card, of course) - about of $1200 in my country. RTX 3070 is $2200, by the way.

I found one just now local to me, used Strix 4GB for US$140 with the average being closer to $200
Lucky you. :) I've never seen such a price for that card since 2020. Actually, there are no cards at all in my town, so it's necessary to convince the seller from different town/city to ship the card (and 99% that they won't bother to do it since they can easily sell their cards locally).

but that 16gb of RAM right off the bat is the real kicker
It's much cheaper than the minimum required GPU

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
wow look at that minimum requirement...
LMAO A 2060 FOR A MINIMUM SPEC
I really sort of trusted the devs at the start but seeing this just makes me lose it XD
I can play games on a 1650 that look 10 times better than Wild Life while also getting 60fps constant, and these guys are asking for a 2060 minimum...that must be just a bad joke or a placeholder

Agraon

Jun 12, 2018
LMAO A 2060 FOR A MINIMUM SPEC
I really sort of trusted the devs at the start but seeing this just makes me lose it XD
I can play games on a 1650 that look 10 times better than Wild Life while also getting 60fps constant, and these guys are asking for a 2060 minimum...that must be just a bad joke or a placeholder
I'm using a 1650 laptop and I'm getting 40+ fps on lowest possible setting lmao

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
2060 wasn't a good card to begin with lol, most games will destroy it when running on it.

newer cards are much better
but good luck finding a gpu and having enough funds to buy it lmao

pro tip for people looking for new gpus, I would wait till jan 1 that's when eth mining will stop and huge influx of mining cards will enter the market.

Reactions: JhonLui

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I like this game so far but it really could use a bit less load for that performance. Still so far very impressive on the animations. Whoever does anims for this game should really get a pat on the back. All I really think this game could use now is the ability to slap on body markings of some kinda like layers of markings and that sort of thing. Body paint I guess?

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes