Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So it's not just me having performance issues with the latest version then? The previous versions I could run just fine, but the newest one I can barely run even when literally the only other thing I have open is google chrome and I've lowered some of the graphical settings. It slowed down before when loading into a new area and such, which is fine, but now it frequently crashes due to my PC running out of memory.

Last edited:

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
So it's not just me having performance issues with the latest version then? The previous versions I could run just fine, but the newest one I can barely run even when literally the only other thing I have open is google chrome and I've lowered some of the graphical settings. It slowed down before when loading into a new area and such, which is fine, but now it frequently crashes due to my PC running out of memory.
I've had performance issues with the fishing village since they added it. The big area where all the human NPCs are dumped is also starting to chug.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
yay kickstarter lol they wanna piece of the pie studio fow got

new wild life build next week on oct 8th, which will include futa shey probably

this is what that post contains as it was also posted on discord

" Patreon Friends, With many exciting developments on the horizon, I wanted to reach out to you--our loyal Patreon community—to make sure you're the first to know what’s next for Wild Life as we continue toward our goals of continued development and release to the public. Our Patreon community has been the backbone of Wild Life, and you’ve been the ones backing us from the start and believing in this wild and sexy mission. THANK YOU! If you’ve been following the project for some time or if you know anything about game development, you may be aware of the many costs and extensive amount of blood, sweat, and tears that go into developing a project like this. And as we continue to develop with an eye on a release date to mainstream audiences, we want to make sure we release a top-notch gaming experience. We want to be sure to do right by you, too, by giving you a product you can be proud of knowing that you played a pivotal role in creating. With this in mind, we're looking to scale up our development efforts to more quickly bring Wild Life to life (pun intended) because you deserve it! And we think the world deserves to discover it too. Fueled by these goals, we wanted to announce to you first that we will be introducing new audiences to Wild Life via Kickstarter while simultaneously retaining and strengthening our presence here on Patreon. We plan to introduce Wild Life on Kickstarter in October and run the campaign through November in order to raise additional funds and create public awareness and interest in the project. Patreon will remain our focal point for developing funding and sharing announcements since you are a vital part of Kerpal and this project. During and after the Kickstarter campaign, Patreon will remain our main development platform, where we will continue to explore ideas and deliver updates to you in the usual bi-monthly release schedule. After Wild Life is fully launched we will continue our work on additional content packages like add-ons, DLCs, and more. We are also excited to announce an upcoming release we know you'll love. The new Wild Life Patreon build will be available to our Member-tier supporters on or around October 8th and around 2 weeks later the $10 version goes live as usual. This will be the final demo build with which we’ll launch the Kickstarter campaign and will be available on Steam. The Steam version will be uncensored and free for everyone, but will not include the Sandbox Mode. Our next release then follows in December, adhering to our regular release schedule. As we always want to hear what our community has to say, we invite you to join us for a live stream Q&A on Picarto ( ). When? October 3rd. 21:00 Berlin Time (UTC+2) 12:00 Los Angeles, CA Time (UTC-7) 19:00 UTC Chris and I will talk more about the Kickstarter campaign and how it will play a role in building on the work the Patreon community has already done. If you can't make it to the stream, we will record it and of course continue to keep you updated as these happenings unfold. Thank you again for your unwavering belief and investments in this vision. We can't wait to bring Wild Life to life, so more people can experience this revolutionary gaming experience, which you’ve helped to create. With much gratitude, - Steve and the whole Wild Life Team "

tldr: thank you for patrons to continue simping for us, dont stop
but we wanna finish this project so kick starter will give us more money to hire more folks
after the game is done we'll continue making dlc and other stuff
steam version will NOT have sandbox mode

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021

" Patreon Friends, With many exciting developments on the horizon, I wanted to reach out to you--our loyal Patreon community—to make sure you're the first to know what’s next for Wild Life as we continue toward our goals of continued development and release to the public. Our Patreon community has been the backbone of Wild Life, and you’ve been the ones backing us from the start and believing in this wild and sexy mission. THANK YOU! If you’ve been following the project for some time or if you know anything about game development, you may be aware of the many costs and extensive amount of blood, sweat, and tears that go into developing a project like this. And as we continue to develop with an eye on a release date to mainstream audiences, we want to make sure we release a top-notch gaming experience. We want to be sure to do right by you, too, by giving you a product you can be proud of knowing that you played a pivotal role in creating. With this in mind, we're looking to scale up our development efforts to more quickly bring Wild Life to life (pun intended) because you deserve it! And we think the world deserves to discover it too. Fueled by these goals, we wanted to announce to you first that we will be introducing new audiences to Wild Life via Kickstarter while simultaneously retaining and strengthening our presence here on Patreon. We plan to introduce Wild Life on Kickstarter in October and run the campaign through November in order to raise additional funds and create public awareness and interest in the project. Patreon will remain our focal point for developing funding and sharing announcements since you are a vital part of Kerpal and this project. During and after the Kickstarter campaign, Patreon will remain our main development platform, where we will continue to explore ideas and deliver updates to you in the usual bi-monthly release schedule. After Wild Life is fully launched we will continue our work on additional content packages like add-ons, DLCs, and more. We are also excited to announce an upcoming release we know you'll love. The new Wild Life Patreon build will be available to our Member-tier supporters on or around October 8th and around 2 weeks later the $10 version goes live as usual. This will be the final demo build with which we’ll launch the Kickstarter campaign and will be available on Steam. The Steam version will be uncensored and free for everyone, but will not include the Sandbox Mode. Our next release then follows in December, adhering to our regular release schedule. As we always want to hear what our community has to say, we invite you to join us for a live stream Q&A on Picarto ( ). When? October 3rd. 21:00 Berlin Time (UTC+2) 12:00 Los Angeles, CA Time (UTC-7) 19:00 UTC Chris and I will talk more about the Kickstarter campaign and how it will play a role in building on the work the Patreon community has already done. If you can't make it to the stream, we will record it and of course continue to keep you updated as these happenings unfold. Thank you again for your unwavering belief and investments in this vision. We can't wait to bring Wild Life to life, so more people can experience this revolutionary gaming experience, which you’ve helped to create. With much gratitude, - Steve and the whole Wild Life Team "

but we wanna finish this project so kick starter will give us more money to hire more folks
so a dick move no sandbox to steam version a really dick move

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018

the steam DEMO version wont have sandbox.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I have the Build 26.08.2021 should i download the the Build 31.08.2021 ?

Is not Build 31.08.2021 the cheaper option but it has a little more contents ? i don't quite get it.

triedls

May 6, 2018
As someone new to Wild Life, this thread has me so confused. Is it a game? A tech demo? Both?

Is there gameplay beyond the Fest of Friendship? If so how does one access it?

Must have read ~100 pages of comments and I'm no closer to understanding...

Apr 18, 2021
As someone new to Wild Life, this thread has me so confused. Is it a game? A tech demo? Both?

Is there gameplay beyond the Fest of Friendship? If so how does one access it?

Must have read ~100 pages of comments and I'm no closer to understanding...
it's just in the demo phase right now mate, next week will be the full demo. it's... something of a game now, I guess.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Bit of both, the fest of friendship demo is all there is currently in terms of gameplay, the sandbox is where the big bulk of content is at tho with dozens of charcters and hundreds if not thousands of animations and a variety of different landscapes to watch it all in...

Reactions: Guuii and triedls

exter

May 29, 2017
I have the Build 26.08.2021 should i download the the Build 31.08.2021 ?

Is not Build 31.08.2021 the cheaper option but it has a little more contents ? i don't quite get it.
They release the newest version for the 25$ tier first and then after another week or two the next lower tier gets acess. If they can add content in that one or two weeks, they will do so and also fix bugs that the higher tiers find. So you could say that the 25$ tier supporters are early acess and they are testing for bugs and stuff.
As for the question if you should download the version from the 31st, in the changelog is a google doc which lists all the animations, there you will see that the 31.08 version only got 3 more kerpali x kerpali animations. If thats worth it for you then download, but i would suggest to wait since next week they might release a new version.

Reactions: _NAMELESS_
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes