SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Not even that. Being a DIK is a VN and it's like 14gb at the moment.

If you really think that WildLife and that game are comparable in any way shape or form there is no point discussing it with you.
I compare sex games in the amount of fun i have playing them. And yes i do compare Enlits games with wildlife and even with Skyrim (i also made mods for). And no, you do not have to discuss with me.

AhoyTangerine

Sep 14, 2021
Ok I thought my laptop is a useless piece of scrap metal. But now I've transferred the game over to my desktop and it's a bit smoother but the game still stutters a lot! My setup runs Horizon on >80 fps but it has massive lags on this game. Weirdly enough the sandbox mode doesn't have this problem. I have a feeling that the lags are related to the voice acting part somehow

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
how to play the game in VR? (i have a oculus quest 2 and virtual desktop and usb link cable)

Last edited:

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Is the menu bugged for you aswell? Whenever I try to use VR mode it bugs out the menu.
With their current VR support, I don't even try to use the menus in VR. Switching to VR in game and using keyboard shortcuts to control stuff. Menu related stuff may work in VR if you alter some settings, but some wiser guy has to answer that.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
I compare sex games in the amount of fun i have playing them. And yes i do compare Enlits games with wildlife and even with Skyrim (i also made mods for). And no, you do not have to discuss with me.
Smart of you. People with different goals can't reach common ground.

Jul 6, 2017
Which mods do you use? Send a PM?
Would you consider sending a modlist?
OK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. If anybody asks again kindly redirect them to this post to avoid cluttering the feed of this thread. Thank you.

Edit: Load order is missing MLLY (Mannequins' look like you) and Familiar Faces (So you can meet your characters in another playthrough, even marry them and "stuff")

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2021
I used to support these devs but they simply dont listen enough to the base community, almost entirely to the special donors who pledge 25bux or more monthly for the 2 weeks early access version which is highly sus in the first place, everyone else is not really reaching anything with suggestions and the devs either ignore it completely or deny it pretty much every time. The upcoming "demo" the devs are preparing for almost a year now is actually just a censored "free build" like the others just with some story parts, so dont fall for it every free build is censored.

LastLoader

Sep 21, 2021
So,... In order to get this game to play on any computer you need C++?
I downloaded the Wild Life Launcher(having the newest build and launcher now downloaded) and placed the launcher with the game's .exe launcher.

1.) The game's .exe launcher asks to install Unreal Engine files. After clicking 'ok' and agreeing to the use agreement, I assume that it is installing files, A message pops up saying 'Failed to make direct pathway'(I assume to Unreal). It does create a log as a .txt file. Upon reading, the log states files are need to be downloaded from Unreal.

2.) Clicking on the games Launcher(separate download from the Mega webpage where the game can be found) A message pops up saying ' 'wls.e-wok.tv' could not be found ' after clicking 'ok' it opens a window titled WildLife, followed by another window saying 'WildLife.exe is experiencing an error' with and loading bar. Then the message says 'WildLife could not be opened'

3.) I made a copy of xmill_3.dll(I think that's what it's called) and turned the 3 into 4 and pasted it next to the game's launcher(both of them) and even that did not work. Someone in this thread suggested making a copy of that file and altering it from the System 32 folder.

Now I understand that someone said that wls.e-wok.tv is not part of WildLife or C++, However I urge all of you to rummage/search through the files on your computer to find if this file is buried deep within. I hope that it is not adware or malware for all of our sakes. I wish that there was a way to download C++ with all of it's contents without the internet, however If wls.e-wok.tv is adware or malware all of you need to know. I will keeping trying to get this game to install properly and play without having the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: Slayer128

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
So,... In order to get this game to play on any computer you need C++?
I downloaded the Wild Life Launcher(having the newest build and launcher now downloaded) and placed the launcher with the game's .exe launcher.

1.) The game's .exe launcher asks to install Unreal Engine files. After clicking 'ok' and agreeing to the use agreement, I assume that it is installing files, A message pops up saying 'Failed to make direct pathway'(I assume to Unreal). It does create a log as a .txt file. Upon reading, the log states files are need to be downloaded from Unreal.

2.) Clicking on the games Launcher(separate download from the Mega webpage where the game can be found) A message pops up saying ' 'wls.e-wok.tv' could not be found ' after clicking 'ok' it opens a window titled WildLife, followed by another window saying 'WildLife.exe is experiencing an error' with and loading bar. Then the message says 'WildLife could not be opened'

3.) I made a copy of xmill_3.dll(I think that's what it's called) and turned the 3 into 4 and pasted it next to the game's launcher(both of them) and even that did not work. Someone in this thread suggested making a copy of that file and altering it from the System 32 folder.

Now I understand that someone said that wls.e-wok.tv is not part of WildLife or C++, However I urge all of you to rummage/search through the files on your computer to find if this file is buried deep within. I hope that it is not adware or malware for all of our sakes. I wish that there was a way to download C++ with all of it's contents without the internet, however If wls.e-wok.tv is adware or malware all of you need to know. I will keeping trying to get this game to install properly and play without having the internet.
There is no launcher or installer for Wildlife, just a .rar file that you unzip onto your hard drive and a WildlifeC.exe for the game. It sounds like you were scammed by a splash page or pop-up into installing malware. I would run a system restore or reformat your hard drive. If you don't know what either of those are, I'd recommend not downloading random files on the Internet.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Now I understand that someone said that wls.e-wok.tv is not part of WildLife or C++, However I urge all of you to rummage/search through the files on your computer to find if this file is buried deep within
Nah buddy, it's you who needs to rummage through your computer right now because it's painfully obvious that you've basically downloaded a virus by accident. Next time, to avoid committing the same blunder, I would suggest using an adblocker as a browser extension, or using a dl link downloader like IDM or JD2. Also, you definitely ought to scan your files with a competent antivirus first, especially before you even think of executing them.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

the new fur look better but I hope they will take the opportunity to make other models of kerpali...
and not other feline
I wonder what's their big announcement on Friday... Hopefully it's a release date for the demo?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes