DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone! I have Win 7 and downloaded v.31.8.2021 I downloaded it at the library cause I don't have the Internet at home. When I click to run the game It asks to install parts of c++, I click yes and it says that cannot find "wls.e-wok.tv" I tried to download c++ offline installer, However It too wants to connect to the internet. I am unable to get any programs to run on the computers at the libraries do to not being an admin. on the pc's. So I need someone's help to get this awesome looking game to run without having access to the internet. I have spent the last two months trying to get this snowball moving and I need help from those whom know best. Please. Also does Wild Life run on Win XP? Cause I can then give a copy to my brother whom doesn't like the new operating systems for windows(7, 8, Vista, 10).
wls.e-wok.tv is not a part of WildLife or C++. Sounds more like malware or adware. Which doesn't surprise me that much seeing that everyone in your family (that we know of) likes to run operating systems that are way out of service.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Very enjoyable in VR mode (alt + 0) specially in sandbox showroom mode. Takes a while to get familiar with the controls as u pretty much need mouse and half of the keyboard, but the amount and quality of the content is up to par with Fallen Doll and Operation Lovecraft (which are pretty much best VR experiences out there). If the controls in VR would be as intuitive, would give this 10/10. Currently the learning curve is steep at the start and user friendliness is lacking behind, but can still recommend. Seems to support oculus directly, so no need to boot up steam vr.

Reactions: Moonsstar

goebob

Jul 20, 2020
I wish there was a way for every character model to be able to be recognized as a different character model to allow them to use more animations.

firewarrior82

Jul 29, 2017
The 31.08.2021 Build changelog mentions:

"Added 3 new sandbox sex animations"

But the Google Docs list doesn't seem to mention them. Does anyone know what they are?

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I wish there was a way for every character model to be able to be recognized as a different character model to allow them to use more animations.
That's not how it works. They would've already done that if it was that simple.

The different characters use different skeletons, not just different models. If you try to apply an animation to a different skeleton than it was made for, it would cause all kind of wonky unnatural model stretching/squashing.

Here's a good example of .

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I still think it's a bad idea to put all their eggs into one basket.
Instead of developing a single game they should make an easy to use framework for all kinds of smut games. They already have heaps of polished animations and working rigs. There are thousands of environment and asset packs on the UE store.
Imagine the age of Renpy VNs/Daz3D/Honey Select games ending.

goebob

Jul 20, 2020
That's not how it works. They would've already done that if it was that simple.

The different characters use different skeletons, not just different models. If you try to apply an animation to a different skeleton than it was made for, it would cause all kind of wonky unnatural model stretching/squashing.

Here's a good example of .
well that is understandable, like not Gulhragg and Maya, but what about Max & Maya, Rawn & Rasha and Kral & Karra. They have similar body structure so the skeleton wouldn't be that different.

Cyccomann999

Aug 23, 2021
THE GAME IS VERY SLOW ON MY MACHINE..I need to press 'W' for 2-3 sec..and then after few sec the game responds...
Dell Laptop..Windows 10 Pro...
Core i7-7500U..2.70GHz...
AMD Radeon R7 M440...

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
THE GAME IS VERY SLOW ON MY MACHINE..I need to press 'W' for 2-3 sec..and then after few sec the game responds...
Dell Laptop..Windows 10 Pro...
Core i7-7500U..2.70GHz...
AMD Radeon R7 M440...
I mean, those parts are around the same age of my going on nearly 6 year old build and it's a laptop. It has zero chance of running a game like this smooth given the games early access state and it being unreal engine. Unless you specifically buy a gaming laptop well over a grand that was built in the last few years you're not gonna be getting average gamer performance on that entry level laptop.

It has almost no chance of running stable given the demands that is needed and the specs of your dell. Looks like the radeon r7 m440 doesn't even perform all that well on games to begin with when I look at the benchmarks. It was said to be an entry level dedicated laptop gpu for its time (2016ish) and demanding games back then would have to be played roughly on the lowest settings. So the fact that you're running this game at all given the games natural performance issues due to development is honestly surprising. Your cpu's Ghz speed leaves a ton to be desired, but that gpu is simply not great, nor has it ever been.

Unsure of how much Ram your laptop has slotted, but based on those other specs I wouldn't be surprised if it only had 4gigs. I guess since it's a 2016ish range laptop it might have 8gigs, but even that is kinda low nowadays for most games.

Reactions: DirtyMario
May 22, 2018
I used to have a gaming laptop and i gave it to my brother and now i have a gaming PC. the game is running smooth on my gaming pc.

My gaming pc specs is.
AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
4GB of Ram (I just upgrade ram with Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory - Black (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
To summarize... (With couple exceptions) no laptop is good for GPU heavy gaming. Not even the "gaming ones". I have seen tons of people who bought VR ready "gaming" laptop just to realize that VR ready <> VR gear compatible. Board designs of most laptops are custom and not as well compatible with general drivers and or hardware. Most laptops lack in cooling front, which causes throttling in CPU/GPU. Power delivery is obviously another bottle neck. The only reason (I can think of) why people still buy those "gaming" things is false advertising, which let's people understand that gaming laptop is an actual replacement to desktop PC.

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The only reason (I can think of) why people still buy those "gaming" things is false advertising, which let's people understand that gaming laptop is an actual replacement to desktop PC.
That or they don't want to sit at a desk for their gaming. Some people don't even have one.
A laptop is always and will always be inferior to a properly built gaming PC. There are great and well designed gaming laptops of course but they are excessively expensive compared to desktops, especially in the current chip shortage.
This is a very demanding game and it's not surprising that an office laptop can't run it well.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes