Guy777

May 21, 2020
Can someone help me? I keep getting error not possible to start problem because XINPUT_4 is missing on my computer

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, I'm new to this one and wanted to know if there's a work around or fix for the game thinking I don't have enough Vram for the game? At 1440p max settings and SLI Titan X's (Maxwell) GPUz states its using around 7-8gb of the 12 I have then it CTDs. I'm gonna assume this one doesn't have SLI support? Is this common or should I lower the eye candy? What are stable setting to explore this game for a while if any?

koaaamz

Aug 18, 2020
So I've been enjoying this game for whatever it offers. The animations, visuals and physics are possible the best I've ever seen in an adult game. Kudos to the developers.
However I do have a few questions; Is there anyway to let npc's randomly have sex with each other? It seems though I can't.
Another questions is how do you exactly create a character, for example change gender and all, because the "o" button only gives limited options.
any help is appreciated.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
So I've been enjoying this game for whatever it offers. The animations, visuals and physics are possible the best I've ever seen in an adult game. Kudos to the developers.
However I do have a few questions; Is there anyway to let npc's randomly have sex with each other? It seems though I can't.
Another questions is how do you exactly create a character, for example change gender and all, because the "o" button only gives limited options.
any help is appreciated.
As far as I know there's no option for NPC sex and you can't create a new character, only customize existing ones.

AriaSilverrose

Sep 13, 2021
so here is a fun question, why is it auto turning on my vr headset yet i dont see anything through it. like is it supposed to play through vr? cause it seems to be trying too ><

AhoyTangerine

Sep 14, 2021
Wow wow wow! What's happened since the last two updates? I cannot play build 31.08.2021 at all. The game lags non-stop even tho my fps is locked at 30. Has there been a drastic change that I'm not aware of?

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
The tits are fucked up again and the restore workaround doesnt works anymore

Also the physics are wacky, everything jiggles, anyone having the same issues?

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
everything jiggles, anyone having the same issues?
Probably not the same issues because everything does not jiggle, but yes, breast physics and collisions are "challenged" here also. But they've been like that for a while now.

Ninnuam

Aug 22, 2018
So, can you have sex with Shey in the demo?
Already had the ribbons from the other girls and Jadeen.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The tits are fucked up again and the restore workaround doesnt works anymore

Also the physics are wacky, everything jiggles, anyone having the same issues?
Not only Wild Life suffers as a Unreal Result from this problem currently.
You will see this physic fail in every Unreal result on F95zone that tries more complex physic body simulation there is no exception for now.
The more complex the collisions the more problematic it can become and suddenly your breast is gone also Hair interaction at the same time often ends in a catastrophe ;)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Play Valley of the Ancient as a Unreal 5 TechDemo and write that again ;)

If your System is overall bellow a current Next Gen Console Configuration you should move fast as well.

Performance is not overall Wild Lifes problem "Stability" on the current API and System target is.

But the Solution path for those problems will require even much better hardware for Unreal 5

Sooner or later it gets annoying reading all the time "it needs optimization" from users who have no idea how things get constructed in a Render result which works in a complex Simulation and crying about a given Results Performance without understanding it's overall complexity in the whole Simulation that takes place per frame and how each thing affects each other in your system resource distribution and the problems you are faced with in balancing this all to make everyone happy in some way.

Though make no mistake even some of the so called reviewers will never see a great result if it is biting their ass infront of them much easier to see bugs ;)

Lot of Gem results get lost this way people could have learned from a lot it's sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if you see the major difference to Wild Lifes Visuals and understand where so much performance is being rerouted to ;)
if you compare it with my endless screenshots i provided here as compare point ;)

Some things you see in Wild Life and Unreal now in General are a evolution step of what you see here ;)

But Wild-Life by far didn't reached this World Simulation complexity Level yet but overall the bigger problem is the stability of the streaming and how much overall resources you push on that side and you will see Unreal 5 pushing a lot of System resources into that General Console direction.

And the fewer work the Creation side needs the more you gonna invest on your System, what console players wont have to care about ;)

But you should be also aware Screenshots only tell you 1 part of the whole truth ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Of course part of the Take 2 family ;)
lot of tech coming together now in Mafia from all around the Family

some parts of top spins and nba2k R&D are inside now as well ;)

It's really interesting how they bring their tech over from small Sport simulations into a full simulation in the Mafia Engine and combine progress at the side of the Rockstar Engine itself running :)

I wonder if we soon gonna see RAGE and Mafia Engine Teams being integrated into 1

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 3.53.06 PM.png
BIG CHUNGUS VERSION OF BORAT CONFIRMED
Also, SHEY FUTA and revamped, fur improved CHAKKAR CONFIRMED
Any patrons willing to share the new Shey futa model :love: :love: :love:

Also, is there any confirmed release date for the demo? By the way they're wording it, it seems like it's drawing near

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes