Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
wow i really need a new computer . My pc hasnt seen a crash for a year till i download this game and play .
AMD or nVidia based GPU? I can run the game on nVidia based hardware ok but any combination of AMD graphics and drivers is crash central in this. Mostly because they seem to be doing something bizarre with vram. I got bored the other day and did some testing across several machines, found on nVidia based systems the 'game' requested all vram -2MB. (Ie, 2GB vram used 1998MB, 4GB used 3998MB etc), but on AMD hardware, at any res and any quality, it wanted a minimum of 5GB, and even on my 8GB cards still crashed with out of video memory errors even though it had 3GB spare etc.

Btw, for those who don't know, when GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner overlay show memory used, thats memory requested, not what it is actually making use of. It wants far more than its actually using, a common UE4 bug from a couple of years ago.

I look forward to the steam release of the demo when Adeptus Steve and team will actually need to need to fix years old bugs and make the game run less crap instead of pumping out animations nonstop to keep the patreons happy.

excenze

Jan 7, 2020
I have a question, on your first screenshot there are 2 sex scenes played at the same time (the mini-game and the one with the rhino on the stone throne) how did you do it?
Rhino one is NPC standard pose, go check. Its not an actual sex action occuring

Oct 20, 2018
AMD or nVidia based GPU? I can run the game on nVidia based hardware ok but any combination of AMD graphics and drivers is crash central in this. Mostly because they seem to be doing something bizarre with vram. I got bored the other day and did some testing across several machines, found on nVidia based systems the 'game' requested all vram -2MB. (Ie, 2GB vram used 1998MB, 4GB used 3998MB etc), but on AMD hardware, at any res and any quality, it wanted a minimum of 5GB, and even on my 8GB cards still crashed with out of video memory errors even though it had 3GB spare etc.

Btw, for those who don't know, when GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner overlay show memory used, thats memory requested, not what it is actually making use of. It wants far more than its actually using, a common UE4 bug from a couple of years ago.

I look forward to the steam release of the demo when Adeptus Steve and team will actually need to need to fix years old bugs and make the game run less crap instead of pumping out animations nonstop to keep the patreons happy.
i have to change my pc to new even if im not playing this game , my pc is 4-5 years old and 1050 2gb gpu , which is bad , im so dumb for buying this piece of crap of a pc

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Memory is the lowest problem of the performance side, streaming stability has become a much much more important stability part since console architecture changes then performance imho, yes it plays into performance but stability (freezes data locks no matter how small) is something you want to avoid at all costs managing resources efficiently in a limited UMA System and more so then ever for anything in the complexity range of Open World.

Unreal from Day 1 was never done with Open World in Mind it was never Epics Goal Epic never really did Open World, Epics Engine is still very early in Open World Efficiency you can't really compare it with for example Rockstars Engine wich is in a very Solid Open World state or Square Enix entire rewrite of their Crystal Engine with Luminous which on the Open World side is still overall more stable than Unreal also 1 reason they didn't fully killed it for more complex tasks and still use Unreal for less complex big data tasks.

in Wild Life nothing is more immersion braking when you flying with Maya around into a new part and you see at 900M on the Compass a Freeze because of Data load if just performance would go down and not affect the latency everything would be fine.
Or moving with max to a cliff and suddenly a freeze for a second because of some Blueprint and some big asset streaming happening almost at the same time.

IO stability is nowadays a major thing since the move to SSD/NVME and non mechanical drives data can move much faster with much lower latencies but it also means you need to keep the data movement stability always on the highest level and the paths as short as possible, in a constrained console environment where your system deviation is absolute minimal that's a 1 time task on the PC it's A Nightmare on Elm Street (it got better as we adapated more and more console like efficiency ideas but it's still not perfect).

It has become so important that you even can use it to easily move entire groups of future users to a new Operating Systems Generation with it and a complete new Security Architecture as a Bonus ;)

So overall it's importance has grown even over DX (performance) itself as a movement factor.

Reaching stable enough framerates is a easy peasy thing on Wild-Life but reaching undisturbed Runtime Stability with certain undisturbed rock stable Quality upto macro space (without doing data exchange tricks) and wide System reach Goal ontop (scaleability) isn't.

PS: Memory Pool and it's stability is a tricky thing in Unreal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And very often AVG users wont be able to see the amazing work that has been done by a Team under the constraints they had to work on on a Deadline for a given Main System Target of it's Time.
But if they did their Best to their abilities you gonna see it very often years later and then appreciate how awesome some things where done under these constraints ;)

Last edited:

hawtgaiirl

Dec 22, 2020
No one is seeding the torrent...Google link has reached download limit.And mega sucks with their limits and pay to use no idea why you guys keep uploading there.Nopy is always the way its free it has no limits and download speed is great.
Same, my download speed is ass on all of the available links. When downloading other files using Nopy speeds are totally fine. (Sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere, I did a thread search, but didn't read every single comment).

suizai

Sep 10, 2018
Here's a torrent for the $10 2021.08.31 build. (There's no censoring on the $10 build.)

Permalink: MEGA
(Note: I upgraded my MEGA account, so you should be able to download the full 10GB even with a free account. All has been used by this link in 1 day, so it's just a regular MEGA link now.)
Thanks a lot :)

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018

"Hey everyone,
We are in the final stages of getting the demo wrapped up and ready!
The things we want to do still are some touch-ups on the level, adding a tutorial for the controls and navigation, adding that Maya unlock feature to explore the work-in-progress main world and many other smaller things.

We are also working on a teaser trailer for the final game and things are looking really nice already there. Here is a little sneak-peek image ;)

There is also some development happening on the Kerpali so we can have much nicer looking skin textures and actual fur on them - more on that in the update next week.
We are really excited to finalize the demo and move over to push the development of the complete game as soon as possible. There is still a lot to do, but working on this demo has given us vital lessons, experience and confidence that we will be up to the task.
All of this is only possible thanks to your continued support, you are awesome!
-Wild Life Team"

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Same, my download speed is ass on all of the available links. When downloading other files using Nopy speeds are totally fine. (Sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere, I did a thread search, but didn't read every single comment).
I'm literally seeding the thing almost 24/7 wtf are you on about man

Reactions: Ikarus45
May 12, 2021
Guys can someone please clarify this -

So I played the first option called demo mode which lasted for around an hour before it ended. Is that it or did I miss something ? A 10 GB fil with only an hour of content ? I know there is a sandbox are with sex scene that we can adjust ourselves which is pretty boring for me.

BTW I am not cribbing but just understanding the point of all the other stuff except the main story. Overall the main was finda cool though great work creator.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Guys can someone please clarify this -

So I played the first option called demo mode which lasted for around an hour before it ended. Is that it or did I miss something ? A 10 GB fil with only an hour of content ? I know there is a sandbox are with sex scene that we can adjust ourselves which is pretty boring for me.

BTW I am not cribbing but just understanding the point of all the other stuff except the main story. Overall the main was finda cool though great work creator.
yes demo thats all for now,for now game is about sex simulation

hawtgaiirl

Dec 22, 2020
Hi, I just downloaded via Anonfile. I extracted, etc with no issues, but go to run the game and nothing shows up. My task manager shows something is running, but I find myself still staring at my windows screen. Any ideas? Apologies if this was answered already

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes