elarring

Dec 25, 2020
I really enjoy the game. Especially with the sex put into context. I do like Sandbox mode, but it's that much hotter when you find jenny after talking to Alissa and her reaction when she finds out what her friend is up to.

Ashikuria

Sep 4, 2018
Is there like a semi guide for this?

I've been wandering around as the male and find a giant wolf to get annialated by...

is the male the only playable story?
And how do you spawn things in sandbox mode?

Gabadroid

May 3, 2020
Is there like a semi guide for this?

I've been wandering around as the male and find a giant wolf to get annialated by...

is the male the only playable story?
And how do you spawn things in sandbox mode?
Just press the "T" button, in the sandbox mode, and then comes the spawn menu.

signngis

Nov 10, 2018
how i have sex with feral lion, hyena, alpha hyena, spacedeer in sandbox mod? interaction menu doesnt appears with them.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
how i have sex with feral lion, hyena, alpha hyena, spacedeer in sandbox mod? interaction menu doesnt appears with them.
You can't. Bestiality is against Patreon's ToS, so it's not included in the game. The kerpali (half-human, half-animal) are as far as they can go on that front.

Apr 18, 2021
You can't. Bestiality is against Patreon's ToS, so it's not included in the game. The kerpali (half-human, half-animal) are as far as they can go on that front.
Could they skirt by that patreon rule by sort of releasing a patch on a different site for people to download that would then allow that sort of interaction or still no?

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Could they skirt by that patreon rule by sort of releasing a patch on a different site for people to download that would then allow that sort of interaction or still no?
No, Patreon does monitor what you do outside of Patreon. If they suspect that you use the money that you receive on Patreon for anything that might break their rules, they'll yeet of off the platform.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
guys, the new version that we can download here, is that the one with all the new content? (or is this the same free version of Patreon?)

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Does anyone have like a guide for the main demo part? I got Kim and Alissa, but I can't figure out how to get Milanna or Jadeen or whoever else you're supposed to swap ribbons with. Jadeen mentions a silent weapon but I can't find a bow & arrow or whatever. Tried swapping to the spear thing and unequipping guns too.
I've been all over the map and collected like 10 statues and whatever materials/fruit/shells/etc I could find, and beat the boss werewolf and all the normal werewolves. What am I missing?? XD

Last edited:

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have like a guide for the main demo part? I got Kim and Alissa, but I can't figure out how to get Milanna or Jadeen or whoever else you're supposed to swap ribbons with. Jadeen mentions a silent weapon but I can't find a bow & arrow or whatever. Tried swapping to the spear thing and unequipping guns too.
I've been all over the map and collected like 10 statues and whatever materials/fruit/shells/etc I could find, and beat the boss werewolf and all the normal werewolves. What am I missing?? XD
for Jadeen the bow is on the shrine right infront of her lol, i missed it too. for Milanna you need the joint from the guy smoking next to the fat guy, for the other girl you wait for her to leave the rhino dude and go to the beach and collect shells for her

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
for Jadeen the bow is on the shrine right infront of her lol, i missed it too. for Milanna you need the joint from the guy smoking next to the fat guy, for the other girl you wait for her to leave the rhino dude and go to the beach and collect shells for her
Oh my god, what? XD The bow is so well camouflaged against the wood of the shrine wtf xwx
And didn't think the joint was gonna do anything lmao, I thought it was just garbage talk like the rest of the guys lmao.
I guess I'm really just that stupid.
oof
Well anyway, thank you very much.

Edit: Also I got to the "end" of the demo and it says I should have unlocked Maya, but I don't get how to switch to her. Does it mean in story/demo mode, or does it mean in the sandbox mode?

Last edited:

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Oh my god, what? XD The bow is so well camouflaged against the wood of the shrine wtf xwx
And didn't think the joint was gonna do anything lmao, I thought it was just garbage talk like the rest of the guys lmao.
I guess I'm really just that stupid.
oof
Well anyway, thank you very much.

Edit: Also I got to the "end" of the demo and it says I should have unlocked Maya, but I don't get how to switch to her. Does it mean in story/demo mode, or does it mean in the sandbox mode?
how do you find the shell? i go to the beach and still cant find it.

Reactions: Sartana

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
If you start seeing a Mouse with a Scroolwheel Symbol as Ass Cheeks with a Pussy Bending over you know it's over ;)
It's great to have almost total camera freedom everywhere now :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus that Music Tune that Future Synth Style

Sounds a bit like "Remember Me OST"

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Huh they're plenty screenshots here which give a idea of the Gameplay sequences just open your eyes

Look for Max with a Gun and Samurai Sword shooting and slashing big Ferall Lions running around in a Jungle Environment that is part of the Action oriented Gameplay Mechanics (1st Demo Part Jungle), after that (Village) you gonna see Character oriented quests, where you interact with NPCs a lot and fuck around most of the time with them and solving also Action oriented quests (Hunting with a different Weapon).
In the Sandbox part you can see a lot of the Flying (Explore the World with Maya by Air) Mechanics they are heavy Stream intensive.

I guess this is what you like to see the Fight Mechanics in this case the Cold Weapon one

Though the Dismemberment System is not dynamic to the characters Bodies yet it is always the same body parts (Male Sethro) you gonna see for every Enemy getting slashed off.
Looks very strange especially for Kerpalis for now and Human Females getting Dismembered.

Last edited:

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
If you start seeing a Mouse with a Scroolwheel Symbol as Ass Cheeks with a Pussy Bending over you know it's over ;)
It's great to have almost total camera freedom everywhere now :)

Jesus that Music Tune that Future Synth Style

Sounds a bit like "Remember Me OST"

I have a question, on your first screenshot there are 2 sex scenes played at the same time (the mini-game and the one with the rhino on the stone throne) how did you do it?

Isshio

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, how can I toggle first person view during sex scene? My first time downloading this game, is there only a demo gameplay so far? I see people can play with Tali or other character's that's not in the demo. Anyone mind teach me or point the right way please? Thank you. :)

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, how can I toggle first person view during sex scene? My first time downloading this game, is there only a demo gameplay so far? I see people can play with Tali or other character's that's not in the demo. Anyone mind teach me or point the right way please? Thank you. :)
>Go to sandbox mode in main menu
>press T
>Spawn in character of choice
>talk to bone them or possess them

Reactions: Isshio
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes