Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Those who still argue about the Performance try True Facials and you see how much better the overall Performance results are in Sex Animations overall ;)
Though True Facials is technically a bit more Advanced and Wild Lifes current Cumshoot implementation has 0 chance anymore vs it's Fluid Sim Cum results (no one has a chance vs those Cum Results currently they are on a pretty high Tech Art Level).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But those are entirely different Scope targets for now at least.

Kalyskah should be in that list, one of the most promising progress after Wild Life https://f95zone.to/threads/kalyskah-v0-16-8-nobre-lobo.1298/

Streaming hitches (freeze and run/fly) are still the thing that kills everything (Fallen order Style) even with the Memory/CPU bump they are still a master problem before (i5-2400 8GB) they where a disaster now they are still annoying to hell.

AdeptusSteve
A 4.26 + Vulkan Build would be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: Raylake

Schreyner

Oct 21, 2017
That workstation I use was built in 2012 for CAD and initially had an i7-3930K and 4x4 Gb RAM (quad channel). I've upgraded the CPU and RAM three years ago (it cost me about $250 back then, it was much cheaper than building the new PC from scratch), but had little to no interest in gaming, so the GPU remained an entry-level Quadro card with 1 GB VRAM. I did not feel any necessity to upgrade it further.
you should have upgraded your mainboard as well so you could have bought DDR4 ram and a better CPU for probably the same price because the old parts dont get manufactured anymore

edit: you usually wouldn't need to to exchange other components because GPU, hard drive and power supply are pretty universal when connecting
and if exchanging parts is to risky for you, it shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks in the next pc store
next time ;)

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
you should have upgraded your mainboard as well so you could have bought DDR4 ram and a better CPU
I don't see the point of upgrading rest of hardware now - it satisfies my needs in 99% of cases. It's probably better to wait for DDR5 and Intel Alder Lake / AMD Raphael (IMO). Maybe the Wild Life will be released in Steam at that point and I could buy the finished game, as well (i know it sounds naive, heh).

and if exchanging parts is to risky for you, it shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks in the next pc store
In place I live in it's too risky to hand over this task to these dumbasses from local PC stores who don't even know how to properly apply the thermal grease and often bend LGA socket pins while installing the CPU :ROFLMAO: - I usually prefer to do everything PC-related by myself.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
So uhm how I'm supposed to play this?
The intro says I can play different characters but I didn't have a choice and started with a dude, got past the forest and fucked girls for the bet with the other guy
But is that the story?
I've tried sandbox and makes me play with a female pg, but where are all the pg in the images of the OP? Can't I play with those?

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
So uhm how I'm supposed to play this?
The intro says I can play different characters but I didn't have a choice and started with a dude, got past the forest and fucked girls for the bet with the other guy
But is that the story?
I've tried sandbox and makes me play with a female pg, but where are all the pg in the images of the OP? Can't I play with those?
There isn't really any story at this point, it's just a demo. Older builds had different quests but they've been removed. Talk to people in sandbox to possess them.

Reactions: trocolloo

Schreyner

Oct 21, 2017
I don't see the point of upgrading rest of hardware now - it satisfies my needs in 99% of cases.
yea I dont mean now but when you bought a cpu and ram you could have gotten better hardware for the same money if you would have exchanged the Mainboard with a newer one
but yea now I would probably also wait for the next gen of RAM if that is even in the works idk

t99999

Jan 3, 2021
failed to open descriptor file ../../../ wildlifeC/wildlifeC.uproject anyone have solution of these problem please tell me thankyou

Reactions: Eicosa

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
when you bought a cpu and ram you could have gotten better hardware for the same money if you would have exchanged the Mainboard with a newer one
Ummm... Even the decent mainboard alone cost $150 back then. Add at least $200 for a more-than-4-cores CPU (in 2018) and add $200 for 32 GB of DDR4 RAM. :unsure:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
PC will never ever beat the Console Efficiency anymore in the contrary it will become a Console like System in the Future, transformation already in progress.
And Development Goals will be entirely dominated by the lowest console scale factors, though this will bring a lot of efficiency improvements out of the need for efficiency again as well, but you will rarely see visual differences anymore only Performance and on the PC Side it will take a lot more fine tuning effort to get those into the console stable experience and efficiency stage.

To see Visual Differences on the PC with Higher Performance you will pay a lot for a sometimes very questionable experience difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Anubis007
Jan 19, 2020
Huge file so downloading was a pain. First time I've been forced to use torrent to download a game on here. Now, the game starts, goes full screen asks me to confirm my legal age but it won't let me click OK or anything else for that matter. Won't let me tab between fields. So disappointing.

• Angry
Reactions: DeMaid

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Huge file so downloading was a pain. First time I've been forced to use torrent to download a game on here. Now, the game starts, goes full screen asks me to confirm my legal age but it won't let me click OK or anything else for that matter. Won't let me tab between fields. So disappointing.
Out of curiosity, if on this screen you press Alt + Enter (switch to windowed mode) then will it work?

Sep 7, 2020
Dev has already said majority of the story will not be in Patreon builds, and will only be in the final release on Steam (2+ years away). If you're only after story, I wouldn't bother checking before then.
Story is not gameplay. I didn't say anything about story. I said gameplay. If there is no gameplay, there is no game.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Story is not gameplay. I didn't say anything about story. I said gameplay. If there is no gameplay, there is no game.
there are already implemented mini game into sex scenes (now not all banging are the same), fighting with ranged and melee, quest, relation score, flying, exploration, storymode, and more I guess it s just starting to go boom

Reactions: Aerith

acegi2006

Sep 6, 2020
Why can't new versions use weapons? and Can't play according to the plot (cheat menu) :(
" Dev has already said majority of the story will not be in Patreon builds, and will only be in the final release on Steam (2+ years away). If you're only after story, I wouldn't bother checking before then. " ok :)

Last edited:

Schreyner

Oct 21, 2017
Ummm... Even the decent mainboard alone cost $150 back then. Add at least $200 for a more-than-4-cores CPU (in 2018) and add $200 for 32 GB of DDR4 RAM. :unsure:
do you need the Ram for working?
because if not 16 gb would have been more than enough, with a 1050 8 gb probably would have serviced
and same with the mainboard, you can get a decent mainboard for 60, back then maybe 80

Mainboard 80
Ram 80
CPU 200
Total 360

I built my PC early 2018 for those prices apart from cpu which i got from ebay for 300 (i7 8700k)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes