Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
as for how to make her fly, i forget if its even possible again lol
You have to run, jump and right click once to open wings and fly.

Is there a breast slider in the new update?
Not yet, but that should be coming in the future.
The game will likely have a character creator much later, if not, a customizer at the least.

No changelog :confused:
Check post

The only reason I am not donating to this team right now, is because like all others, they arnt a professional game developer and development is very slow and potentially become abandoned.
You are right about the game, it's stunning how much attention to detail there really is. These might be the most realistic sexy time animations I've ever laid my eyes on. Realism is going to be the biggest high and low for this game. High because it's incredible, low because it increases production time. Seriously, go watch Steve's stream at , you can also watch the archive of a few weeks back.

I did support them at $10 tier for several months. I gave it up due to some funding issues, but if I could I would still support them. The updates are going to start rolling now that they have a team, which last year they did not. We will have to see though, they rolled out updates very similar to what we're getting right now in 2017, and then they released a gameplay build in January which was a total disaster and barely worked. That's the crux of it though, it all hinges on if they decide to cancel in the future, and everyone who bought in is shit out of luck.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Oh man... was almost done downloading when I noticed the name, "Shipping Test Build". This raises so many questions...
- What is being shipped?
- WHO is being shipped?
- Why are they being shipped?
- Are they shipping a test build...
- Or test building a shipping?
- Is the shipping a cargo or romantic variety?

Too many questions... too many questions...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Oh man... was almost done downloading when I noticed the name, "Shipping Test Build". This raises so many questions...
- What is being shipped?
- WHO is being shipped?
- Why are they being shipped?
- Are they shipping a test build...
- Or test building a shipping?
- Is the shipping a cargo or romantic variety?

Too many questions... too many questions...

its "shipping" built because its send to patrons via private message or mail. simple as that.
all the game that are send only and directly to patrons will mostly use that "shipping" name to not be in confusion.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You have to run, jump and right click once to open wings and fly.

Not yet, but that should be coming in the future.
The game will likely have a character creator much later, if not, a customizer at the least.

Check post

You are right about the game, it's stunning how much attention to detail there really is. These might be the most realistic sexy time animations I've ever laid my eyes on. Realism is going to be the biggest high and low for this game. High because it's incredible, low because it increases production time. Seriously, go watch Steve's stream at , you can also watch the archive of a few weeks back.

I did support them at $10 tier for several months. I gave it up due to some funding issues, but if I could I would still support them. The updates are going to start rolling now that they have a team, which last year they did not. We will have to see though, they rolled out updates very similar to what we're getting right now in 2017, and then they released a gameplay build in January which was a total disaster and barely worked. That's the crux of it though, it all hinges on if they decide to cancel in the future, and everyone who bought in is shit out of luck.
ah thank, i knew it was possible.. not sure if it was still possible as she lost alots of feathers XD

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This is the first game I've seen that has actual dynamic cum. You can splatter it all over anyone and anything really and it's somewhat realistic. Different male characters have different animations so check them all out. The models are also pretty good. There's nothing else to do for now. I'd estimate 1-2GB of space is wasted on the map. 7-10km^2 of complete emptiness.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Originally referred to a "to be added later" footnote IIRC the original pitch from like over a year back I saw somewhere.

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018
No changelog :confused:

Good news everyone, work has been going well and we are able to push forward the build release for the 25$ patrons today! Everyone of Members tier and higher will be able to test this build now and give feedback about bugs, crashes, issues, requests, basically anything that comes to mind.
We will try our best to work as much as we can into the build versions for all other tiers in the following week.
A brief overview of what’s new in this build:
Added a new Character: Sethro (Human Male) and a few love making animations (x Maya)
Added a new Character: Rasha (Kerpali Female) and a few love making animations (x Bol, Rawn and 1 anim for Max so far)
Basic implementation of a swim system (Experimental)
Added A Dancing/Poses feature like you know from last year builds (i-Key)
Added a few climax animations for various characters (Bol, Max, Sethro, Mino, Rawn, Kral, Djablo - other will follow)
Added first person view in normal play mode (h-Key)
Added “life-juice” FX (f-key while in love-making or while being a male without pants)
Added Key Binding System (never again look for a key, you can adjust almost all!)
Added keyboard controls for love making (check keybind options for details and customization)
Added ability to have clothes on for love-making scenes (works on most clothes, there is an slider now in the lovemaking UI, warning if you scrub too fast the physics profiles can’t keep up, minor issue)
Added Option to control different Physics areas (Experimental, check Settings>Game)
NPCs now randomly walk around (very early implementation needs to be improved)
Added some new love making animations (there is a few for the new character and some for existing ones)
Tweaked movement settings slightly
Implemented credits for Member+ tier supporters
Added option to show FPS (Settings>Game)
Added Brightness Slider (Settings>Video)
Some edits to the level
Love sounds should no longer overlap at high animation speeds
Improved look-at behavior for NPCs
Added clothes for Bol and Max and Tanya (More characters are being worked on)
Separate FOV settings for first and third person camera
Separate volume settings for Male and Female voice
Added Purring sounds for feline Kerpali (in suitable animations)
Added reset button for individual settings that puts the element back to default.
So as usual, the builds for the other tiers will follow about 1-2 weeks later altho we expect it to take closer to one week rather than two.

Thank you everyone for supporting us so far. We have come a long way with this. Let’s keep the train rolling :D
-Wild Life Team

(from )

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations DEV! Excellent graphics and animations! Scenery with passage of time. There was just no sound for the Lupine couple ... again, congratulations!

Reactions: Guuii

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
so this is only a test build with no actual gameplay? just sex simulations amongs the characters?

Last edited:

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
I wasn't getting updates for this thread for a while, could somebody please tell me why Maya's design changed (if it is known)? I mean, she used to have "wings" because of her flying ability and in this test build she is without them.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
I wasn't getting updates for this thread for a while, could somebody please tell me why Maya's design changed (if it is known)? I mean, she used to have "wings" because of her flying ability and in this test build she is without them.
She still has wings, but they only appear when she flies around

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes