leugim

Dec 30, 2017
been reading the patreon page and watched the pitch video, seems the game is aiming to really pick up the production, if they get some sort of demo, that shows some of the core features and what is expected of gameplay and interactions, and shares some sort of roadmap of features with dates aimed for their release , I may actually do something I havnt done since star citizen and pay for a game when its still in production

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
bad experiences too right huh?
well they wernt all bad, there is one or two games that even tho didnt quite meet the expectations still didnt disappoint, conan exiles comes to mind, and im getting the same "vibe" from wild life's team.
They seem to know what they want, they just arnt organized and structured to deliver yet, imho if they deliver the roadmap and a demo they will prove that they are on track in my perspective, gotta have faith right.

sooner of later the video game industry will have to pick up the sex related gaming industry, there sure is customer demand for it, Im hoping this team will show the way to other developers with a sucessful and profitable high quality game

Last edited:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
been reading the patreon page and watched the pitch video, seems the game is aiming to really pick up the production, if they get some sort of demo, that shows some of the core features and what is expected of gameplay and interactions, and shares some sort of roadmap of features with dates aimed for their release , I may actually do something I havnt done since star citizen and pay for a game when its still in production
a fellow citizen i see.

Reactions: leugim

rudestcartoonist

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 63227

Overview:
We live in a mad universe... indescribably vast... full of wonders... and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​

Updated: November 12, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Build 2018.11.12 #2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

How To Turn Off Censorship:

Download:
- - -
thanks @DTFU for sharing

OTHERS:
Patreon 25$ Christmas VR Feature: - - - -

Everyone Christmas Build: -

View attachment 10146 View attachment 10147 View attachment 10148 View attachment 10149 View attachment 10151
View attachment 10152 View attachment 10153 View attachment 10154 View attachment 10155 View attachment 10156
FILESCDN link is down

TheZone93

Nov 19, 2018
The latest Release would be really cool cheers for the Uploads, can't wait till the Game is going to be finished it will take a long time but I am convinced, hope this Thread will be up-to-date if there are new Builds.

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
i wonder when they will add the power to create your own char like make a futa a anthro humanoid or a semi anthro with more human features and so on

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i wonder when they will add the power to create your own char like make a futa a anthro humanoid or a semi anthro with more human features and so on
They confirmed there's going the be a character creator however its not planned to have futa or semi anthros. Both have been requested and denied multiple times.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes