Nov 18, 2018
Play as Maya, (starting character), it might also work on others, not sure.
Go up a hill, run, jump off of the hill, and click M2.
You don't need to hold the mouse click.

This seriously needs to be added to the OP.
- Yeah, it works on the other female human characters as well. It's just that Maya is the only one special, she has wings.

BTW, I'm curious.
Is Aoi still a sexbot in this game?
Because she was a sexbot in the Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator game.

Last edited:

Eloquie Daskbjorn

Oct 21, 2017
Was anyone able to figure out how to run this on Dedicated GPU? No matter how much I force to run the game on dedicated by selecting the GPU and using NVIDIA controller/application it still uses integrated gfx.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
You're doing a great job man. I just started working on something like this. Your kinematics and morphs are fantastic. I'm hoping for better hair models... Wish me luck

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
it requiers extremly good graphic card. they must opt everything before the game gets better, its the most important thing. and im talking about lowerst requierments.
UE graphics can actually get even better.. but it's extremely taxing on the GPU. But he probably hasn't started optimising the game yet

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Torrent link triggers my anti-virus. How about using a site that doesn't try to install adware or some shit on people's systems?

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
why is this game so poorly optimized? gtx 1060 6gb + 16gb ram + i7 9700K not allow to play at maximum settings?

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Great type of hentai game, never seen any like this before, and i also can say it's one of my favourite already :)
Please, keep it up on this game :love:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Wierd request, I am sure i am the only assmuppet who's done this, but if you crouch and possess someone else and have them follow you, can you make them look up while crawling towards you?
Sorta like a hey sexy, crawling seductively to ya, instead of 'the ring' coming out of the tv and murder you crawl?
Its creeping me out, to be fair though, they do lookup after they stop crawling....

Fr4g4

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys! Sorry for my English I have to use Google Translator, I am thinking of being a sponsor with 5 $ because I am affected by the value of the dollar, is it worth it?

Straylamb

Dec 5, 2017
I find it alarming that despite the fact that this is clearly an ambitious game there is no website, public roadmap, or any lengthy documentation on what features/content they plan to add over the next year. Just the super cryptic tidbits they give on their Patreon. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Last edited:

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
I find it alarming that despite the fact that this is clearly an ambitious game there is no website, public roadmap, or any lengthy documentation on what features/content they plan to add over the next year. Just the super cryptic tidbits they give on their Patreon. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

This is the only reason im not investing in this game yet, they dont have a roadmap or basic core feature/gameplay demo.
Its important to note tho, this became an ambitious project only recently when an actual team was formed up, the real work is going to start now, according to them, if they have an actual demo and roadmap in the next 3 months that can sell me the idea this is an actual structured project that is going to reach completion in a reasonable amount of time, I will be investing in it for sure.
They presented so much quality for such low amount of content... I really have my hopes up for this one.

Last edited:

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
The control are just next level garbage. Jumping doesn't actually jump, it just rockets you forward. If you're on a downward slope, you actually "jump" down. And god help you if you fall into the water because it'll take you 10 minutes to get back on land with how slow the swimming speed is.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
The control are just next level garbage. Jumping doesn't actually jump, it just rockets you forward. If you're on a downward slope, you actually "jump" down. And god help you if you fall into the water because it'll take you 10 minutes to get back on land with how slow the swimming speed is.
It's a good thing they haven't added any content that requires you to jump or swim yet.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes