jerkyman123

Jun 20, 2017
these demos r pretty awesome but I think the cum looks a little too much like some spider web and not like a liquidy substance that pools up like real semen.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I find it alarming that despite the fact that this is clearly an ambitious game there is no website, public roadmap, or any lengthy documentation on what features/content they plan to add over the next year. Just the super cryptic tidbits they give on their Patreon. Please correct me if I'm missing something.
Hey,
I can totally understand that. We will soon release a patreon-post regarding a public-roadmap. We are working on it as we scale up the same time.

Everything is taking shape , we are extending our core team. (Hiring a regular/senior producer right now)

There will be a new QnA soon to answer most questions.

Last edited:

Shikadai

Oct 8, 2018
Hey,
I can totally understand that. We will soon release a patreon-post regarding a public-roadmap. We are working on it as we scale up the same time.

Everything is taking shape , we are extending our core team. (Hiring a regular/senior producer right now)

There will be a new QnA soon to answer most questions.
And please make some Incest ,some mount , building etc,
Thanks For your Hard Work, :)

Reactions: Pippone

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I find it alarming that despite the fact that this is clearly an ambitious game there is no website, public roadmap, or any lengthy documentation on what features/content they plan to add over the next year. Just the super cryptic tidbits they give on their Patreon. Please correct me if I'm missing something.
This is the only reason im not investing in this game yet, they dont have a roadmap or basic core feature/gameplay demo.

No roadmap?
areyousure.png

roadmap.png

Also, if you're looking for lengthy documentation, check out Steve's stream.

TheZone93

Nov 19, 2018
If this Game is going to be released will there be an Website where you can buy it ?
I mean not on Patreon just like all Games if they got released with Launcher etc, like a Standalone ?

Now you're going to pay over Patreon, but I mean an Website where you will get a Full Version then, and an Updated Launcher etc.
(I know It will take a long time till this Game is done because its in Development, but I am really interested to buy it then if you get the chance to buy this Game, after it's getting released.)

- So I mean If I pay the Money for the Game without paying every month for it like on Patreon.
That you know what I mean like an example if I would buy COD I only pay once, and not every month.
(But I also know its the beginning and its only the Support that you pay every month on Patreon to keep the Project up, don't get me wrong, but if this Game is done I would definitely buy it.)

I am also thinking to support this Guys by paying every month via Patreon, to keep it up.

Last edited:

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
No roadmap?
View attachment 182815

View attachment 182814

Also, if you're looking for lengthy documentation, check out Steve's stream.
thats an algorithm of functional coding structure of some sort, not an actual roadmap.
A roadmap would detail actual features and content with intended release dates, dont really expect them to have one in the next 3 months really as a roadmap requires significant organization and the team is still in the building up phase.
if they do all the better!

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I know shadows in any game can be a major choice in how a game performs on your computer............ But wow, I run the game at max and get constant 60 fps. The moment I turn shadows from the lowest setting to medium, my fps just straight dies.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know shadows in any game can be a major choice in how a game performs on your computer............ But wow, I run the game at max and get constant 60 fps. The moment I turn shadows from the lowest setting to medium, my fps just straight dies.
Dynamic lighting is a hell of a thing.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So... the world looks good, the character models are fantastic, the sex scenes are decent (but could use a bit more variety, just my opinion though), movement seems fluid and natural, the flight mechanic is neat...

But what is there to do? Sex scenes need context, I see that there are all of these characters here but who are they? What's the plot? As an animation showcase this is pretty decent but I don't really feel like I'm playing a game when I'm running around in the world right now.

And where are the other settlements? I've flown around for a while but I can only find the starting settlement and from screenshots I've seen it looks like there are other settlements with totally different NPC types. Is there a compass of some kind or some method of finding your way around the map?

Your team has done a fantastic job creating this world, you just need to do something with it. I look forward to seeing this project in a more finished state, there is a lot of potential here but at the moment there isn't enough to do to hold my interest for more than a couple of hours of running around randomly.

Good luck!

vezebuyu

Nov 23, 2018
But what is there to do? Sex scenes need context, I see that there are all of these characters here but who are they? What's the plot? As an animation showcase this is pretty decent but I don't really feel like I'm playing a game when I'm running around in the world right now.
if you were paying attention, you would know that these alpha builds are just tech demos meant to show the quality of the animations and the characters.

The "context" such as story and plot is what they're working on, and will take the longest to complete and get working as part of the game.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . . Good luck!
Screenshots are heavily outdated, those are from previous builds.
And as veze pointed out, pretty much everyone here already knows these are just demos. 2017-18 has been a full circle. I can admit we've gotten some immense improvements, on top of additional content actually planned for the future. But I wouldn't plan on seeing a "real game" any time soon. Hopefully this time next year we can forget about these clunky showcase builds. Well see.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, thanks for the replies. I haven't been "paying attention" as this was the first time this game appeared on my radar. I don't usually read through all 63 pages of a thread before downloading a game, in fact very often I will read the OP and check the changelogs and if there seems to be a substantial amount of content then I'll give it a download and try it out.

You can get as salty with me as you want, but to someone coming at this game with totally fresh eyes, when you read the extensive character descriptions in the screenshots in the OP and then go to the dev's Patreon page and read extensive background information describing their game, it certainly leads you to believe that there is something more substantial here than a simple tech demo or showcase build. If the developer tells me that there is A, B, and C in their game, but D, E and F are coming at a future date, then I'm going to take their word at face value and expect A, B, and C.

Pardon me for not knowing anything about this game. Geez.

Despite the fan rage, I still think the game looks great and I'm still looking forward to a future update when there's something more to play here.

EDIT: Just so people understand what I'm talking about with regard to the Patreon info, this is what it says directly below the "Latest Build": (emphasis mine)
The strongest elements of the game are the exploration of this untamed world and surviving its dangers. Interaction with all its inhabitants, building up sexual relationships with npcs and uncovering the story for the main character.

USP
  • Appealing mix of stylized character design and advanced semi-realistic graphics and beautiful landscapes
  • Unique merge of fantasy and sci-fi setting in an adult rpg with an engaging story and extensive adult content
  • Constant expansion of content by including new playable characters and storylines in frequent add-on packs.

Key Features
  • Simple gameplay that still feels rich and immersive
  • Detailed sexual interactions and relationships between player character and npcs
  • Large and versatile and beautifully designed open world with plenty of secrets to uncover
  • Combat RPG and survival elements merge nicely into an engaging game experience
  • Visual quality that is unmatched by any game in this genre
To me that says that there is "an engaging story," "combat," and "survival elements" already included in the current build. You might want to put up a disclaimer or something telling people that these are planned and not current features.

But I guess maybe the game is so super popular that we should all know that already? My bad.

Last edited:

vezebuyu

Nov 23, 2018
Lol, thanks for the replies. I haven't been "paying attention" as this was the first time this game appeared on my radar. I don't usually read through all 63 pages of a thread before downloading a game
I don't think any of us suggested that necessary?

Pardon me for not knowing anything about this game. Geez.

Despite the fan rage, I still think the game looks great and I'm still looking forward to a future update when there's something more to play here.
You're injecting emotion into my post which I didn't intend to be there, there is no "rage" in my previous post, and I'm sorry that you read it that way, but it was not my intent to sound aggressive.

I was simply stating that people who have been paying attention understand what these builds are because it's all over the patreon page posts from the devs.

That wasn't meant to sound hostile.
Please don't read more into beyond what was said.

To me that says that there is "an engaging story," "combat," and "survival elements" already included in the current build. You might want to put up a disclaimer or something telling people that these are planned and not current features
The main post on these kinds of projects always state what the intended end goal of the game will be, these never state what the projects progress currently is.

I've never seen someone assume that the stated end goal was somehow the current WIP, I don't think enough people make that assumption to warrant such a disclaimer, considering change logs and dev posts state clearly where the game currently sits in terms of progress.

Again, this post isn't meant be hostile either, I'm just stating things, there is no feeling behind any of these words.

Last edited:
Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, sorry about that then. You're right--I totally misread the tone of your post and heard anger/judgment where there clearly was none. My mistake.

I guess I jumped to the conclusion that the development of this game had progressed much further than it has based on a range of factors, not least of which being that the OP was posted about a year and a half ago and how enormous the popularity of the development team's Patreon has become ($28k per month is nothing to scoff at, for sure).

Anyway, apologies for my misunderstanding of your tone. It's no excuse of course, but I'd just gotten done with a long night shift at work and my brain is pretty fried right now.

Reactions: vezebuyu

vezebuyu

Nov 23, 2018
Ah, sorry about that then. You're right--I totally misread the tone of your post and heard anger/judgment where there clearly was none. My mistake.

I guess I jumped to the conclusion that the development of this game had progressed much further than it has based on a range of factors, not least of which being that the OP was posted about a year and a half ago and how enormous the popularity of the development team's Patreon has become ($28k per month is nothing to scoff at, for sure).

Anyway, apologies for my misunderstanding of your tone. It's no excuse of course, but I'd just gotten done with a long night shift at work and my brain is pretty fried right now.
That's ok, I actually get this alot, I'm often misunderstood as being angry or raging which baffles me to this day how often this happens. Perhaps it's the result of my intense apathy and perpetual dispassion I feel about life, leaking into how I write my posts.

The 28k per month is actually a really recent development, this game project for the bulk of the year couldn't stay near 10k, it floated mostly between 8k and 9k. So this 28K really came out of the blue, and the devs haven't even adjusted to the recent influx of new patrons since this just happened very recently.

But I do see how it looks when approaching with fresh eyes though.

Last edited:
Reactions: aifman7
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes