SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
hello :)

threesome is no possible ?

thx
Nope, they were talking about a system rework that would allow it during one of their streams, dunno if that rework has happened yet but there are no threesome animations either way.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
5 minutes in and the models and sex looks good, but what else is there? the content doesn't seem to be worth the size it takes

drew

May 19, 2017
i have some questions about this game, i hope anyone can answer me

first, what is the plan for this game? it will be relationships (lovers, masters,slaves, etc) between the characters??
will you can make an history, a proper protagonist's story in this world?, like, do quests, learn to fight, stole girlfriends, and rape womens?

The fact you fuck another man's womens , it will have an impact with the chars?. i mean. the social relations betweem the chars will have a nice IA?.

will you be able to meet another NPC in this world? and fight them and kill them or fuck them?

will be cities? or villages or something like that?

i hope my english isn't too bad, thanks in advance .

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i have some questions about this game
Every question you asked will come in time. Not 100%, but the long term plans for this game are big. One of my concerns about this game is the fact that the team started with the sex animations before the actual game play. They did release a game play build back in January, but it was very broken. Go check out post to see the roadmap.

I saw youtube video about flying Character is that true ?
Read post .

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
One of my concerns about this game is the fact that the team started with the sex animations before the actual game play.
If you consider the fact that they are making an H-game and they are marketing it towards the adult-game community, I think its really sensible to shoot those guns first. If they started working on all the non-adult content and gameplay stuff they most likely would have less than a fraction of the support they do now. Nobody would give a shit about their work since there is so many other games out there in that genre (like conan exiles, skyrim, witcher, this new zelda game, horizon zero dawn, etc), therefore couldnt afford as many people as they can now and would be going way way slower.

fakeemail8421

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone have the mega link to the September build by any chance? (or all the older links) The OP thread overwrites all the older links.

Oct 21, 2018
Has anyone managed to activate stereoscopic rendering? The hotkey is there but I doubt its implemented...
If this would switch to side-by-side rendering, it would be so awesome...

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I've been wondering, since one of the early descriptions mentioned some more feral creatures, or lets just call them animals. At least I remember ideas to implement them aside those anthropomorphic creatures. And I saw the picture of the at least very wolf like creature and the redhead.

Now my question is, as I did not play the game yet, does anyone know if that is already in game, or are there at least still plans to implement them? I dont really dig anthro or furry creatures, and with the developer sponsorship platform becoming restricting, most games like this just tend to make a switch to human like creatures. Maybe someone with more insight knows something?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've been wondering, since one of the early descriptions mentioned some more feral creatures, or lets just call them animals. At least I remember ideas to implement them aside those anthropomorphic creatures. And I saw the picture of the at least very wolf like creature and the redhead.

Now my question is, as I did not play the game yet, does anyone know if that is already in game, or are there at least still plans to implement them? I dont really dig anthro or furry creatures, and with the developer sponsorship platform becoming restricting, most games like this just tend to make a switch to human like creatures. Maybe someone with more insight knows something?
There are still plans to add them in the game. However currently they're no longer planned to have any sex animations, but everything seems to be possible with these guys.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes