AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Do you support windows 7?!
Unfortunately UE4 has stopped official support for Windows 7 about a year ago. All games made in recent versions of the engine will have compatibility issues with that OS version and so far there is no solution. If I were you I would consider upgrading to Windows 10 at some point since more and more platforms could be discontinuing their support for Windows 7 in the future.

griinat

Jul 13, 2018
I am in sandbox mode and the only thing I can do is masturbate. How to fuck stuff? Input-schematics aren't really indicative and when I press "E" try to "Talk" with the summons in the sandbox the game crashes. What am I doing wrong here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIX: If this happens it might be ndll.exe playing around. If this is the case, try running it in compatability mode for windows 8.

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ok i solved it if you have the problem with starting game go :

WildLifeC folder -> Binaries folder -> Win64 folder -> WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping <- start the game with it

Fore me that is how game starts , and i found it by thinking "meaby there is some kind of starter somewhere else , i should look fore it " and i found it .

Tod123

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a real chance, that this awesome game going to multiplayer sometime?
I mean like 3dxchat, or similar games, this would be huge step . . maybe in a different way.

Just imagine this world as a free act zone, especially the new map :)

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker and evaw

salvanoize

Aug 14, 2019
Can you share Character Presets? Or is there a section with player made presets to showoff?

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021
Can you share Character Presets? Or is there a section with player made presets to showoff?
Since saving presets is something new there isn't yet something like that, but I can see it happening just like Monolith Bay, with the exception of course that they are not custom characters on Wild Life, yet, I dont know if they change that, personally I hope for custom stories TBH.

blackunnamed

Nov 3, 2021
thankyou, to add to this game has to be ran through steam non steam game and include in vr library parameter, animations in VR using POV mode are pretty amazing! xD
how did you include vr library parameter? I mean I know how to add parameter for starting the game just what is it exactly? I switched to quest 2 with link cable and now I have controller binding error.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes