GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018

Yo, you really need to make it so that you can select climax at any time with any pose/loop (rather than switching to the ONE or TWO climax loops, which is far less than ideal). Just make it loop a smaller action from the larger loop and run the climax audio cues and start climaxing until the setting is unselected. Would take this game from like 7 to 9 just from that alone.
Someone mentioned that on the latest post on the Patreon and I honestly cannot agree more.

I think that being able to cum during any sex animation would be pretty sweet. AdeptusSteve

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
AdeptusSteve
Hate to say it but looks like you 3d artists got massive competition:
How This A.I. Draws Anything You Describe [Dall-E 2]

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
AdeptusSteve
Hate to say it but looks like you 3d artists got massive competition:
How This A.I. Draws Anything You Describe [Dall-E 2]
interesting, but I'm really doubtful of this. They've come up with things like this in the past and all the stuff they showed initially was great, whereas if you went and tried in yourself, you'd be shocked if you entered in something like "children playing in the backyard" because it would do horrific things like mashing their faces together

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
interesting, but I'm really doubtful of this. They've come up with things like this in the past and all the stuff they showed initially was great, whereas if you went and tried in yourself, you'd be shocked if you entered in something like "children playing in the backyard" because it would do horrific things like mashing their faces together
It reminds me when people laughed at Google translate or other similar services where now they are pretty neat and became better & better over the years i think the same fate will be with apps like Dall-E compared to the first version the following version that's quite a leap

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes