Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Calling all artists! Need help!

What's the best method of making steel plate using what we have presently in WL? I mean tiles and settings. I'm not savvy on "diffuse patterns" and other technical whatnot. We need guides. I can make mirrors, plastics, and shiny things. But I'm trying to make a battle-steel pattern, and come up with either glass, or plastic.

If anyone can come up with How-to-do-it FAQs, in regards to scene making, for us newbs, please post. Things like, how to make waterfalls, interior rooms, etc.

You can try this combination with steel:
Specular 1
Roughness 5
Metalic 1
Texture Tilling 1
Material type 19
Color Default

With waterfall i used shower:
Amount 5000
Fog Strength 1
Splash Percentage 1
Spawn Radius 10 up to 100
Spawn Velocity 100
Spread 50 - 100
Droplet Scale 3
Opacity 1

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
I might be the densest person in the world :KEK:, but how exactly do you use other people's maps?
When I press load nothing happens.............

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Is there something to give karra in the campaign to progress it or is that not in the game currently?
Not yet. The minigame that'll wind up in the demo is in the sandbox mode, just spawn max and karra and select the minigame dialogue option.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows if the new lizard lady is in this build or when? She was presented 1.5 months ago with model/textures so I'd assume from that point she is done, may not have own animations (don't know if unique or shared), but otherwise done.

Reactions: Janzani

tombacardy

May 19, 2020
Anyone knows if the new lizard lady is in this build or when? She was presented 1.5 months ago with model/textures so I'd assume from that point she is done, may not have own animations (don't know if unique or shared), but otherwise done.
in this build

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
I might be the densest person in the world :KEK:, but how exactly do you use other people's maps?
When I press load nothing happens.............
Did you place the json file in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames? They should appear automatically when you launch the game

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes