Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sorry I'm out of the loop. Did they mention an estimate when they are going to add more to the gameplay? At this point for me every update for the game means one or two new sex positions I can get off to and possibly one more character I like. Not that I'm complaining its seems to be a very effective way of convincing supporters to stick around but it would be nice to see exactly where the game is headed other than fantasy anthro human sex.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
It's great this dev is so productive, but I really wish there were more creampie finishes, and a bit more attention given to more and diversified sounds and voice sets for the characters.
True on the creampies. Even tho I love this game's cumshot system, it somehow feels a bit lacking on the creampie area. I know is sort of meant to look physically realistic but this is one of those scenarios where Ill rather have something "less immersive but flashy" than having it realistic. Like those typical Skyrim sexlab creampie effects.

Maybe an idea could be that they add a sort of "leak" or dripping effect to simulate those?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
yeah, its a shame and waste of dev time. wish they got rid of futa and gay animations and just added more straight content..
sadly, this is the new normal
Ok, I have to correct myself, I am not a futa fan at all, and I noticed the last updates have a lot, like a lot of futa (look at the homo scenes), instead of regular lesbian stuff, or even gay stuff for whoever likes it.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
True on the creampies. Even tho I love this game's cumshot system, it somehow feels a bit lacking on the creampie area. I know is sort of meant to look physically realistic but this is one of those scenarios where Ill rather have something "less immersive but flashy" than having it realistic. Like those typical Skyrim sexlab creampie effects.

Maybe an idea could be that they add a sort of "leak" or dripping effect to simulate those?
It doesn't have to be anything crazy, just evidence that a creampie has happened, also, I don't think cumshots are any more or less realistic then a cum-leaking affect - leaking or dripping.
Plus climaxes inside with the balls tightening/throbbing and sounds they both make (especially if/when they add more sounds and sound sets to the characters) are hot af IMO.

Ok, I have to correct myself, I am not a futa fan at all, and I noticed the last updates have a lot, like a lot of futa (look at the homo scenes), instead of regular lesbian stuff, or even gay stuff for whoever likes it.
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love gay scenes (and straight), and am not into futa at all. Each to his own, I guess. I just hope they don't stop making the gay scenes or have an overload of futa content in comparison to the rest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes