ripen26

Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys, I was wondering how you download it faster, besides torrent, Mega it's fast but I think there's a limit of how much you can download.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, I was wondering how you download it faster, besides torrent, Mega it's fast but I think there's a limit of how much you can download.
I think the upload heaven link is full speed download, or at least the fastest option besides torrent.

Sidir

Jul 18, 2018
I downloaded it with 9.9 Mt/s average. It took like 10 minutes. Maybe more people are downloading it right now and it is slower.
I tried to download this torrent three times, it did not show a speed higher than 300kb. Other torrent speed ~ 10mb

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The tags say VR, launching the game launches SteamVR, and the menu has VR resolution options, but the game doesn't actually launch in VR. What gives?

Apr 28, 2018
Yes like the guy above said we need that torrent! Downloading a 11GB file through Mega without a membership will just give a download cap at around 5GB while the other links are giving 1MB or less download speed per second.

Please someone give us a torrent!

I pray we get another website like Nopy in the future. These other download links are garbage no offense to the people that run them.

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Yes like the guy above said we need that torrent! Downloading a 11GB file through Mega without a membership will just give a download cap at around 5GB while the other links are giving 1MB or less download speed per second.

Please someone give us a torrent!

I pray we get another website like Nopy in the future. These other download links are garbage no offense to the people that run them.
You can bypass that limit and resume your download by resetting your internet connection.

LeonardPetula

Feb 16, 2022
PS: Thanks for all the inspirational comments, constructive criticism, interesting requests and bug reports you have shared so far. Keep being polite and friendly, it helps to make this a more welcoming place for devs. Im sure youll agree thats good for everyone ;)
It is the best game of its type, genuinely pro tier, you all obviously love what you're doing and it shows. I'll subscribe soon and pester you to add a horse chick. I wouldn't have heard of it without fr95zone.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes