AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Hello guys, I was wondering if there's a list of characters that have "sex game" type animations. And while at it are there any of those for 2 or 3 participants?

EDIT: It's in the linked document, I'm just blind (although it does require sidescrolling :p)

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So I started playing around the sandbox and I've noticed few things, let me know if I'm wrong.
1. There is no copy function of an object/group
2. Snapping to grid is not identical between objects. Placing two identical objects and enabling grid won't make them completely overlap
3. Objects with the exception of effects/shapes have a fixed texture/color
4. AI is unable to walk on objects

watacata

May 28, 2017
Not sure if any dev is reading, but man, I miss some head and eye camera tracking... Also animation blending like in Illusion games, where instead of simple loop there is like another animation to blend with which make it feel more organic.

And also furry stuff with less fur and more human parts, like human face, tits and belly would be awesome :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Sadly, there seems to be no new kerpali x human anims for the upcoming $10 build, but mama mia are we getting more futa action and iljah x maya action (also two new kerp x kerp anims afaik)
View attachment 1795811
View attachment 1795813
and now we wait for the build (and the hero who will leak the build)
Wait a sec, we got more futa animations? And for Shey Futa as a reciever this time? OwO

Reactions: Oxiton

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
So... i haven't played this game in quite a long time now, at least one year.
Is this game finally enough to be considered a "game". At least as much as an illusion game?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
So is this just play as a male or mess about in a sandbox?
So... i haven't played this game in quite a long time now, at least one year.
Is this game finally enough to be considered a "game". At least as much as an illusion game?
It's just a 'scene selector'. No gameplay whatsoever.
It's better than Illusion in some aspects: animations are better
and worse in others: character customization is bad; the user interface is a joke

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes